NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeSean isn't taking a paycut :lol: this is the guy who made a huge deal out of not getting a new deal a few years ago. But hey, if he does then all the more power to him.

I mean you would hope he chose to play for your team cause he saw something there besides a huge paycheck.

Of course, but the paycut that he'd need to take to go to one of those contenders is huge. Not worth it to him or the teams.

Single year cap space is almost irrelevant the way NFL contracts are written.

The ******** have plenty of space to sign Desean if they want him.

Would love to see DJAX in KC but as a Cowboys fan it would be pretty cool to see him in Dallas on a 1 year deal just to stick it to the eagles :lol:

I really hope he doesn't end up with the skins :smh:

I would never take a pay cut in the NFL. I'm going wherever the money is. Nothing is guaranteed and you're risking so much to play. I love what Revis has been doing, it's a job. DeSean will go wherever the most money is.

Cle is a QB away from 10-6. I would love to see them in the playoffs this year. Winning the division would be cool too.

I don't knock any NFL player trying to get that money......they do players dirty but I don't knock it cause of the physicality of the sport 

I would love to see it. I think Ben would be a great fit for Cleveland. That leadership, experience and toughness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom