NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see someone shake Goodell's hand and then 
laugh.gif

NYG Considering Manziel?!?!

How about another light coat of mystery concerning where Johnny Manziel lands on Thursday night?

According to Jordan Raanan of NJ.com, the Giants, who select No. 12, could conceivably be in play for Manziel. Raanan, who cited a source “with knowledge of the team’s draft philosophy,” reported that the Giants “would seriously consider drafting” Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner.

Of course, plenty of NFL Draft plans are considered and then scrapped. Given the Giants’ investment in Eli Manning and their needs at other positions, taking a quarterback 12th overall doesn’t seem likely.

The bigger issue for the Giants, though, is that the prospect of them selecting a quarterback early doesn’t seem completely illogical, given how poorly Manning played at times a season ago. Moreover, the 33-year-old Manning is signed for just two more seasons.

west coasters who work a 9-5...how y'all scheming to get out of work a bit early to not miss the start? :lol:

i'm taking off at 3:30 hopefully

i work 7-4. drive home, ordering a round table pizza, drinking modelo especial :smokin

west coasters who work a 9-5...how y'all scheming to get out of work a bit early to not miss the start? :lol:

Luckily my boss has no damns to give about time etiquette :lol:

doin it.

East Coast >

:smokin

:rofl:

hows the weather lulz

vince-young-soon.jpg

What would ya'll come out to? :nerd:

pink floyd - money

@MikeClayNFL: Source: 32 players expected to be drafted tonight #nfldraft

how do these people get hired :lol:

NYG Considering Manziel?!?!

How about another light coat of mystery concerning where Johnny Manziel lands on Thursday night?

According to Jordan Raanan of NJ.com, the Giants, who select No. 12, could conceivably be in play for Manziel. Raanan, who cited a source “with knowledge of the team’s draft philosophy,” reported that the Giants “would seriously consider drafting” Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner.

Of course, plenty of NFL Draft plans are considered and then scrapped. Given the Giants’ investment in Eli Manning and their needs at other positions, taking a quarterback 12th overall doesn’t seem likely.

The bigger issue for the Giants, though, is that the prospect of them selecting a quarterback early doesn’t seem completely illogical, given how poorly Manning played at times a season ago. Moreover, the 33-year-old Manning is signed for just two more seasons.
Probably just a bluff hoping someone takes him before their pick so they can get the guy they actually want. You have to take everything with a grain of salt during draft time. Who knows though...

Last edited:
Stone Cold's music would be amazing to hear. I'm expecting about 11 Drake songs, 7 Wayne songs and 4 Jay Z songs. Pure trash, all three of these lames.

Giants are going near Manziel

I'm coming out to Ted Dibiase entrance music with my brother holding a briefcase like IRS. "Money, Money, Money, Money, Monnnnnney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom