NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots scouting report on Johnny Manziel.

18071d1400455641-leaked-patriots-scouting-report-johnny-manziel-messages-image-1842305952-.jpg

fake

Alex Smith is also a bust btw.

it's hard to disagree, given how many years of frustration the niners' fanbase suffered through. smith has redeemed himself with 2.5 seasons of DECENT play, but only behind great defenses that have given him favorable field position almost every series.

but given how dysfunctional the niners were when they drafted him, i'd be hesitant to label him a "bust." a majority of qbs that came out that year would have been considered a bust had they went #1 to the niners, even rodgers. i mean, who was this dude throwing to? arnez battle and isaac bruce on the last leg of his career?

Last edited:
CP you might remember this.

it was on MNF.

Dolphins vs ?

Chambers (WR) got completely anhiliated and I was young and remember thinking he was dead.

Tried to find a vid but cant find it

you remember this?

$5 Says Mike Evans wakes up 2 days after attempting to make that catch if it was in a real game

Yup one of the two things that would happen.. His only hope would be the DB thinking about the penalty and fine and pulling up

I just id these I think imma get them too match my colts gear, what do u guys think? Yeah or nah? Kobe 9 lows are dope the highs are ugly tho

Last edited:
i can already tell Mike Evan is gonna make my hated listed...right up there with Roddy and Matt Ryans.

[COLOR=#red]That's my QB... gettin ready for the season.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Chambers was the man with the Dolphins. However...Oronde Gadsden >

He made some of the most amazina one-handed catches I ever seen. First one I saw was when he was in the arena league. Had no idea why he needed to putz around with that crap when I saw him play.

Last edited:
Chris Chambers was the man with the Dolphins. However...Oronde Gadsden >

He made some of the most amazina one-handed catches I ever seen. First one I saw was when he was in the arena league. Had no idea why he needed to putz around with that crap when I saw him play.

[COLOR=#red]This man knows!

Yea Chambers went to the Chargers and fell off the face of the earth. I don't recall him being injured (at first) he production just declined.

I remember him being traded and all of the Chargers offense was talkin hella sh-t... Sarcastically saying "Thanks Wayne", "Thanks Miami", etc. etc. [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom