NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuechly is beasting.
pimp.gif

He's gonna be crucial for the Panthers when Beason and Davis get their annual placement on injured reserved.

Surprised Trindon is still on the Texans. He could be a great special teams weapon for them.

Kuechly is going to be a much better Sam than Mike glad the Panthers made the move. :smokin

Last edited:
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson was arrested on a charge of domestic violence on Saturday night, according to the Davie (Fla.) Police Department.

Police said Johnson head-butted his wife, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada, in the head during an argument while driving home from dinner. She was treated at the scene for a "pretty good-sized" laceration and later taken to the hospital, Cpt. Dale Engle told NFL.com and NFL Network.

Police said a "heated argument" started when Johnson found a receipt for condoms in the car.

Johnson told police that he and his wife accidentally knocked heads.

Johnson remains in custody and won't be eligible for release until a bail hearing is set, which could be as late as Monday, Engle said.

Chad no!

Receipt for condoms in the car? A woman caught creeping like that?

496369216180c820b108cffd4795ed9a8186d7af_r.gif

Last edited:
Chad never had a problem off the field and its crazy that this is the type of woman that made him snap. Should have known she wasn't squat when she visited her family in the projects on national television.

These ****** tricks. She's gonna derail his career. Chad has never had off the field issues for 35 years. Dude only been married to her for a month and already in trouble.

I knew she was bad news from the get go!

you can tell

Chad needs to give her the walking papers asap!

She too money hungry and out for fame and lets not talk about how ratchet she is on that show :smh:

OK...this **** pisses me off to no end.  Evelyn is a bird, plain and simple.  Don't even need binoculars to know her species.  Chad is dumb as hell for wifing her up in the first place.  I'll NEVER condone putting hands on a woman, but it says a lot about who she is to make a seemingly sane man snap.  I'm not surprised.  At all.  Look at how she carries herself.  No class or decorum.  Ratchet as hell. 

Chad is a harmless dude.  Good natured, affable, etc.  He hasn't had one hiccup off the field in his entire career.  Pretty much a model citizen.  Now with his career in it's twilight, he's seriously messed up his future earning potential because of this incident tonight.  He's going to have to rehabilitate his image.  Dude is going to be forever tainted as a "wife beater."  I don't think she cares because this is going to be more $ in her pocket by way of another reality show, boo-hooing on a talk show, book deal, or suing Chad.  I guess if there is one positive, they don't have any kids.  I hope that he was smart enough to get a prenup. 

Let this be a lesson out there for all you NTers who put looks ahead of personality.  Wake up. 

Chad was dumb as hell for wifing that broad in the first place.

*patiently waits for next Hard Knocks episode*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom