NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually wouldn't come off so strong and harsh about an individual I don't personally know, but Evelyn is a money-grubbing, attention-seeking "Jezebel." My question is did Chad wisely prepare a pre-nuptial agreement beforehand, and will he be smart enough to leave her before the situation explodes further?

Don't know all the details but I'm assuming Chad caught Evelyn with a receipt for condoms in their vehicle. I wonder if she's really creeping with another man or just setting Chad up by establishing legal precedence of wrongdoing and domestic abuse on his part.

lmfao at dudes in here talking about cj like this dude has his s**t together and this chic is his downfall. i'll look it up, but didn't he get a similar charge in college? this dude might have stayed out of trouble off field prier to this, and i admire that, but he does some of the dumbest mess i've ever seen on t.v. by a current nfl star. dude's mind ain't right, and marrying someone with a strange rep of her own, only further shows that. whatever the whole story is, he brought all of that on himself.

NE dumped Chad just in time...not that he did much for us. But we def dont need this type of publicity.

When will dudes figure out that some chicks are just not worth your time :smh:

HBO just struck gold

WORD!! cant wait to see how it plays out on hard knocks :lol:

i didnt watch the titans/seahawks game since i was out. ill watch it so i can get my full synopsis. from watching the highlights, my guys still need work on defense and catch the ******g ball. thats all. i always said the seahawks are a team on the rise and they will challenge the 9ers for that division. flynn and wilson looked good out there.

lmfao at dudes in here talking about cj like this dude has his s**t together and this chic is his downfall. i'll look it up, but didn't he get a similar charge in college? this dude might have stayed out of trouble off field prier to this, and i admire that, but he does some of the dumbest mess i've ever seen on t.v. by a current nfl star. dude's mind ain't right, and marrying someone with a strange rep of her own, only further shows that. whatever the whole story is, he brought all of that on himself.
Go ahead and look it up. 

Brings new meaning to the name "hard knocks"

I've never seen the show but from how my boys were describing her earlier I have no doubt in my mind she instigated the situation

Im dead at Champ calling Evelyn a Jezebel :rofl: :rofl: : rollin

For real though. Chad could be in NE preparing for another SB run if he had cut this ***** off and studied his playbook.

Instead he's sitting in jail somewhere in Florida :lol:

Im sorry but Chad is corny . His act is tired. He needs to delete his twitter , divorce his wife and get his mind right .

At this point his career is basically over. He should want to go out with some dignity . We'll see.

Chad is just like Deion and TO

They fuel off of being TO, OCHO CINCO, PRIMETIME

Look at Deions HOF speech he said he would look in the mirror and practice his ego PrimeTime. He said it helped his game so much on the field so when he would go against the best WR in the game he had in his mind that he is PrimeTime so they wont have a chance.

Chad needs to let this bird go.

Im glad they only been married a month so if he leaves she not getting nothing.

Sad that she will probably get more fame off of this incident and VH1 will be trying to shell out the millions for another season with her :smh:

Bradford vs Luck lets get it...:pimp:

Russell Wilson is going to be a problem...

LUCK TD on the first play lol

Last edited:
Reality setting in. This is more like the Colts team we'll see. That line sucks.

Edit: He would do that after I make that comment. :lol:

Last edited:
Luck looking good.
pimp.gif

Luck looks good against the Rams ones.

He navigates the pocket with the best of them and he muscled an out right infront of Jenoris Jenkins. Sick.

Reality setting in. This is more like the Colts team we'll see. That line sucks.

I think he is going to surprise with his rushing stats at the end of the season as well.

Last edited:
:lol: if Blaine Gabbert had 1/10th the pocket presence of Andrew Luck he wouldnt be terrible.

Last edited:
I got 1st pick in my fantasy draft tonight and for the 1st time I dont know who to pick :smh:

Foster with that fumble yesterday has me kinda worried

Andrew Luck and Austin Collie developing a rapport early huh? Who would've thought?

:wink:

The Rams need to spend every penny in free agency and early draft pick on their offensive line for the next few years. Sam Bradford is going to die back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom