NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn...Jim may need to tone things down...Hope he's ok. He's a helluva coach...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/15/jim-harbaugh-has-procedure-for-irregular-heartbeat/

Jim Harbaugh has procedure to deal with irregular heartbeat
Posted by Josh Alper on November 15, 2012, 3:01 PM EST

Reuters
Coaches usually give the injury updates at practices, but the 49ers were giving one about coach Jim Harbaugh instead this Thursday.

The team issued a statement explaining that Harbaugh was not at practice because he needed to have a procedure done to deal with an irregular heartbeat. The entire text of the statement follows:

“Coach Harbaugh is not at the facility today under doctor’s orders. He is having a minor procedure done at Stanford Hospital today for an irregular heartbeat. We anticipate that he will be back at the facility tomorrow, but do not have any further information to share at this time. Assistant head coach and special teams coordinator Brad Seely will be overseeing today’s practice and meetings. When more information regarding coach Harbaugh is available we will pass that along.”

There’s not much to add here, outside of the fact that it sounds promising that Harbaugh is expected back at work in some capacity on Friday. Beyond that, we’ll just send our best wishes for a quick and complete recovery and express our hope that there isn’t a need for more medical intervention in the future to deal with the issue.

Last edited:
People are watching this game?? :lol:

I looked at the guide and saw this game and was like :x

But then I figured I'll watch it for Reggie and CJ. If it wasn't for those 2, this game doesn't exist to me tonight.

Football did not come on tonight :lol:

Last edited:
People are watching this game??
laugh.gif
CJ Spiller is worth it
pimp.gif

Well damn...Jim may need to tone things down...Hope he's ok. He's a helluva coach...
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/15/jim-harbaugh-has-procedure-for-irregular-heartbeat/

Im not laughing at the situation or anything I don't wish bad health upon anyone other than David Stern. But when I read this all I could think does this surprise anyone? Football is intense but he really needs to tone it down. This dude gets so crazy it's as if he's in drugs. I can only imagine what his heart has been goin through.

CJ Spiller is my favorite RB to watch in the league right now.

He's a lot of fun to watch, only reason I've paid attention to the Bills since he's been in the league. Dude was so misused plus he was impatient, running behind a crap OL initially, thought it'd come easy (his OLs were crap throughout college though too) but he's putting it together, I hope he stays healthy, dude is just ridiculously quick.

Why would u run a quick slant with a TE :smh:
Throw that **** up

Here's a novel idea. Run the BALL Gailey...why doesn't this team play to it's strengths: 2 dynamic runningbacks? Instead, they force Fitzpatrick to throw it 40 times a game. Brilliant.

Why would u run a quick slant with a TE :smh:
Throw that **** up

Here's a novel idea. Run the BALL Gailey...why doesn't this team play to it's strengths: 2 dynamic runningbacks? Instead, they force Fitzpatrick to throw it 40 times a game. Brilliant.

See Andy Reid

The real estate in CJ Spillers nutsack is quickly running out...

Happens every season with players :lol:

Remember Stafford / Cam last year

I've never seen a QB throw as many blocks in this game as Fitzpatrick :lol:

Dude trying to justify that contract.

ehh i don't think the dolphins are terrible. they have some decent players on defense. problem is, they have no explosiveness in the offense. outside of bush, who do they have?

Bengals are going to cruise to that playoff spot and Pitt may still get in. AFC is laughable. Thurs games are laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom