NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Bengals waived Jordan Shipley. He had a nice rookie season then blew his knew last year. Bengals must like the way Sanu is coming along. If he can get healthy again, he could be a good pick up for someone like the Vikes or Fins...

Wow, Bengals waived Jordan Shipley. He had a nice rookie season then blew his knew last year. Bengals must like the way Sanu is coming along. If he can get healthy again, he could be a good pick up for someone like the Vikes or Fins...

It's a shame to see him go after the rookie year he had two years ago but he hasn't come along very well at all in his recovery from his injury. Plus, Andrew Hawkins was really impressive in the slot last season, and he gives them more on special teams.

Samsung TVs
pimp.gif

Lots of football tonight. Lets get it.
glasses.gif
yea..def hyped about all the games on tonight..det game looks to be good..and its always exciting to watch cam..pretty hyped...

basically just counting the preseason games until sept 5... 2 more games after this week...then it counts!! 
nthat.gif

Brandon tate is having an incredible camp
Yeah its pretty jammed right now. AJ is without question number 1. Brandon Tate has impressed me a lot. The 2 spot probably is his right now but the guys behind him aren't far behind in my opinion. I hope Binns gets some more time with the 1st unit during preseason.

Apparently Taylor Mays knocked Vontaze out the game last night. :smh:

Who needs enemies with a teammate like that :lol:

Last edited:
My buddy picked Cam #2 OVERALL in our fantasy draft. :lol:

I think he'll be fine. Defenses are going to have piles of film on him this season and that might be a challenge for him... but he's gotta cut down on the mistakes he made during the second half of the year. He's an exciting talent and has the tools, but it might take a year or two for him to totally harness everything. I don't see any type of underachieving season on the horizon for him either. That Panther team is going to improve.

Blaine Gabbert looks good tonight cant believe I am saying this :x

And Jake Locker was terrible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom