NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooot. I'm jacked to be getting DTV back after a few years of not having it. NFL Ticket FTW!!! Cannot wait. Even purchased my first recliner for the football season.
happy.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

straight bawse!

gotta step my game up..still slumming at bars to catch my boys...not DTV fml 
mean.gif

Shooot. I'm jacked to be getting DTV back after a few years of not having it. NFL Ticket FTW!!! Cannot wait. Even purchased my first recliner for the football season. :D :pimp:

haha same here just copped a 50inch samsung and already got my HDMI cables hooked up

every sunday im expecting no less then 15 people over 2 the crib eating wings, drinking brews, playing cards, and checking our fantasy leagues

8)

All Mays does out there is head hunt. He gave himself a concussion against the Jets. :smh:

Our corners are getting abused.

Bernie Kosar is so hammered :rofl:

I pray someone has this on YouTube . His comments have been hilarious

Graham Harrel fell with no one around and throw a pick 6 because the Packer WR fell.

Kosar "The sniper from the stands gets Harrel & then the grass gods cut down the receiver

:rofl: :rofl:

Wow, Greg Little actually caught & held onto a pass.

So Urlacher had either 2 or 3 knee surgeries this year & he wants to come back when?

Last edited:
Bernie Kosar is so hammered :rofl:

I pray someone has this on YouTube . His comments have been hilarious
Graham Harrel fell with no one around and throw a pick 6 because the Packer WR fell.
Kosar "The sniper from the stands gets Harrel & then the grass gods cut down the receiver
:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my god :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I hope that vid gets posted fast...or they show a game replay

Taylor Mays :lol: :smh: So glad the Texans chose Cushing over him

i would love to have a safety like Mays on the Eagles, all them dudes is soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom