NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord just start Randel El or Hines
Where is Garrard??
Randel El is sideline reporting for the Skins and doing corny *** local commercials.

DC will trade you Rex though......even test him out for a game to see if you like him.
Also, you dudes need to get rid of that Cooley Report as well on NBC.  There's no reason for a back up, particularly a back up tight end to have a show for any reason at all.

I didn't want to make ANOTHER post hammering on Roger but you are 100% correct. Again, no consistency, no admitting mistakes, no credibility
Can we talk about this more? That hit is going to cost him a game and almost $500k. It's total ********.

I didn't want to make ANOTHER post hammering on Roger but you are 100% correct. Again, no consistency, no admitting mistakes, no credibility
Can we talk about this more? That hit is going to cost him a game and almost $500k. It's total ********.

i'm not sure how you're supposed to tackle at full speed without your helmet making contact. i was always taught to run through the ball carrier, keep your head up, and lead with your facemask

The helmet to helmet contact wouldn't have even happened if the receiver didn't put his head down. Ed never left his feet, he didn't aim high. The NFL is going to far with this mess.

Last edited:
wow Reed is going to lose over $400,000

WOW. That's a damn house lol

and this is one of the reasons I was on new orleans side. And I think it's hilarious how the media has swept that **** under the rug so fast. This is all a PR campaign. It's disgusting :smh:

do they want players to take out the knees? because it's heading that way.

Last edited:
Welp lets just hope the Turkey Day Games are more entertaining than these last couple primetime games. :smh:

looking forward to the ******** cowboys game :pimp:

wow Reed is going to lose over $400,000

WOW. That's a damn house lol

and this is one of the reasons I was on new orleans side. And I think it's hilarious how the media has swept that **** under the rug so fast. This is all a PR campaign. It's disgusting :smh:

do they want players to take out the knees? because it's heading that way.

honestly, i think they prefer that to head injuries. the only reason this is a huge problem is because former NFL players suing the NFL for their head injuries

they won't prefer that when they knock a QB out for the season :lol:

any offensive player for that matter. there was an article about wade phillips being upset that tim dobbins fine for hitting jay cutler and knocking him out of 1 game was 50k, but matt slausen cut blocking and tearing brian cushing's ACL was only worthy of a 10k fine.

the 3 nfl sack leaders:
aldon smith 15
von miller 13
jj watt 11.5

all drafted in last years first round. von miller at 2, smith at 7, watt at 11 :pimp:

that fantasy **** really seeped into the way the game is regulated :smh:

I know alot of yall love it... just not my thing. And it's directly part of the reason that the league is stressing high scoring games

Hopefully Niners fans aren't in too much of a tizzy over Kaepernick just yet.

No reason here that anyone should rush to judgement and I don't care what team they just played. Colin was very efficient, but not Alex Smith efficient, he was able to throw down the field, throw with accuracy, and seemed a lot more poised than he did last week. It was his first start though, so let's give it a few weeks to see what happens when defenses start prepping for Colin.

No reason here that anyone should rush to judgement and I don't care what team they just played. Colin was very efficient, but not Alex Smith efficient, he was able to throw down the field, throw with accuracy, and seemed a lot more poised than he did last week. It was his first start though, so let's give it a few weeks to see what happens when defenses start prepping for Colin.

Every thread I've steppe into is let Kap start :lol: :smh:

Dude had one game. And are willing to put the season in hiss hands.

that fantasy **** really seeped into the way the game is regulated :smh:
I know alot of yall love it... just not my thing. And it's directly part of the reason that the league is stressing high scoring games

I don't think Fantasy has altered how the game is played. Player safety has.

This leagues are built upon the foundation of superstar players. Folks don't want to watch Jason Campbell vs Colin K. They want starting QBs and other stars on the field, not sitting at home with concussions and blown out knees. The increase in QB protection and penalties on defeseless WR/QB is an obvious assertation of that notion.

Every thread I've steppe into is let Kap start
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Dude had one game. And are willing to put the season in hiss hands.
Yeah, one game against a really good defense.........or what others thought to be the best defense in the league.  I would gladly go with the QB with the hot hand right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom