NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a co-worker whose a Bears fan and has been miserable for the past 2 weeks. She said "Please tell me why you're wearing a damn Falcons shirt."

This is what I was wearing
Nike-Seattle-Seahawks-Logo-NFL-T-Shirt-Men-Light-Grey.jpg

Last edited:
Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving....Nike dropping some Megatron stuff...

http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/21/calvin-johnson-x-nike-megatron-cj81-collection/

Nike pays tribute to NFL superstar Calvin Johnson with the incredible Megatron CJ81 Collection, hitting stores beginning on November 23rd. The nickname of ‘Megatron’, the iconic Hasbro Transformers hero of 1984, came from Johnson’s massive stature and his ability to combine his unparalled physical talent with his mental toughness, which Nike impeccably transferred onto a series of footwear, apparel, and on-field gear by way of this intense blue/purple colorway. Included in the set is the previously previewed Nike Air Max Flyposite NRG and the Nike Huarache Free Shield, which features a tonal grey grid-patterned upper, the Vapor Jet Glove 2.0, Vapor Football Sock, True Adjustable Hat, and KO Hoody. A gallery of the entire Calvin Johnson x Nike “Megatron CJ81″ Collection is available for viewing just below.

Kaepernick getting the start on Sunday for the Niners.

Should do well against N.O., but I just don't know about that move. Could be the demise of the Niners.

Nah, too early to be the demise. Figure it out now and go into the playoffs with the QB you feel most comfortable with

Nah, too early to be the demise. Figure it out now and go into the playoffs with the QB you feel most comfortable with

That's one way of looking at it. This guy has 0 experience though. He could look real good early and say he gets figured out during the one time the Niners can't afford for that to happen?

Besides, they don't have too much leeway to fart around. One loss and Seattle is right back in the division race.

I'd go the route of giving Alex the nod and if he struggles/Niners are losing then go back to Kap.

Fair enough but you KNOW Harbaugh isn't rolling like that. He has been looking to replace since he's been there

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving....Nike dropping some Megatron stuff...

http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/21/calvin-johnson-x-nike-megatron-cj81-collection/

Nike pays tribute to NFL superstar Calvin Johnson with the incredible Megatron CJ81 Collection, hitting stores beginning on November 23rd. The nickname of ‘Megatron’, the iconic Hasbro Transformers hero of 1984, came from Johnson’s massive stature and his ability to combine his unparalled physical talent with his mental toughness, which Nike impeccably transferred onto a series of footwear, apparel, and on-field gear by way of this intense blue/purple colorway. Included in the set is the previously previewed Nike Air Max Flyposite NRG and the Nike Huarache Free Shield, which features a tonal grey grid-patterned upper, the Vapor Jet Glove 2.0, Vapor Football Sock, True Adjustable Hat, and KO Hoody. A gallery of the entire Calvin Johnson x Nike “Megatron CJ81″ Collection is available for viewing just below.

If its the majority of any other QB's I would say that if this happened to them then their confidence would be crushed. If Kaepernick fizzles out and they do have to go back to Alex then at least you know he's ready and probably unfazed by this. He's been through a lot so he's tough minded to handle.

:wow: @ the calvin johnson gear

pretty surprised kapernicus is getting the nod this week...given that the saints put points on the board with relative ease, it says a lot imo. more than just "experimenting"

Its funny because everyone is rooting for Kap to start.

Not too long ago everyone was saying Smith was hell of a QB and having a great year.

Kap caught a team off guard plus the game plan helped tremendously plus no Cutler.

Alot went into that win.

I honestly think its a knee Jerk move, but then again thats why Jim is the coach and we are sitting behind the screen talking about it :lol:

This is going to hurt the 9ers, i feel confident about that.

Also mind blown, but......

Christina Pagniacci ( Any Given Sunday ) = Jerry Jones

:wow: :wow: :wow:

roll.gif

they're starting Kaepernick after just 1 win.  

they better hope he pans out because this could mess with their chances of going to the playoffs. should have started him in the first game not the middle of the season.  

I still think If Alex is cleared and 100 then he should start but we really dont know the actual condition hes in. Harbaugh doesnt share much with the outside and media. Jim is gonna put his team in the best position to win the game. Saints struggled against mobile QBs this season, RG3 and Cam. Either way, I'd be more focused on our defense preparing for brees and that explosive offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom