NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Day is a once in a lifetime running back. Blessed to see that man run the football. Mad respect. How many more backs will the NFL ever see with a similar skillset? Probably ZERO. No one can compare. I love the Vikings as a franchise because someof my fav players made their name there (Culpepper, Moss), but i wish AD played for a contender. Superbowl MVPs for days.

All Day is a once in a lifetime running back. Blessed to see that man run the football. Mad respect. How many more backs will the NFL ever see with a similar skillset? Probably ZERO. No one can compare. I love the Vikings as a franchise because someof my fav players made their name there (Culpepper, Moss), but i wish AD played for a contender. Superbowl MVPs for days.

take it down a notch bro, we've seen plenty of backs do what he does ...

Really?

Stick to basketball.

Well at least batch can complete the ball to someone :smh:

I don't understand..... The run is working.... But lets asking our 50 year old QB to chick the rock...

Are yall serious? Bros we speaking of the NEW NFL. Running backs dont matter. AD just came back from MAJOR surgery. Do you know how serious that is ? Do yall know the avg career in the NFL is 4 years? We had analysts across the country and people on this board saying he was DONE. Now hes the best back in the NFL; dude didnt miss a beat. But its not a big deal and i should stick to basketball? I gues its easy for you fat boys to say sitting on your couch crushing energy drinks :lol: :lol:

AD is a once in a lifetime back. If you disagree then YOU should stick to basketball. No respect for greatness on this board :x Its pathetic.

Are yall serious? Bros we speaking of the NEW NFL. Running backs dont matter. AD just came back from MAJOR surgery. Do you know how serious that is ? Do yall know the avg career in the NFL is 4 years? We had analysts across the country and people on this board saying he was DONE. Now hes the best back in the NFL; dude didnt miss a beat. But its not a big deal and i should stick to basketball? I gues its easy for you fat boys to say sitting on your couch crushing energy drinks :lol: :lol:

AD is a once in a lifetime back. If you disagree then YOU should stick to basketball. No respect for greatness on this board :x Its pathetic.

Jim Brown
OJ
Barry
BO

Those were all once in a lifetime backs. And guess what? Great backs came after them.

Then your talking like you can see the future and well never see a RB like that again.

Your foolish.

Miller, Watt, Smith, and Tillman definitely the front-runners. Think it may come down to Miller or Watt though.

Oh hey look, Steelers TD :lol:

Miller, Watt, Smith, and Tillman definitely the front-runners. Think it may come down to Miller or Watt though.

Oh hey look, Steelers TD :lol:

Eh peanut only got into the talk when we had that 4 forced fumble day.

Smith after he had that 5 sack game.

It's a race between Watt and Miller.

Watt should win because he's more disruptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom