NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Brown
OJ
Barry
BO
Those were all once in a lifetime backs. And guess what? Great backs came after them.
Then your talking like you can see the future and well never see a RB like that again.
Your foolish.

Fam are you mad i didnt mention Arian Foster in my post? :lol: :lol: AD dont play for the Texans so hes not worthy of praise? Youre a herb son put me on the ignore list and stop quoting my posts.

Im talking mainly about his bounce back from injury. That was a SERIOUS injury. Yall cant respect that? Like i said before, yall are not athletes and dont know how epic what AD is doing is. You look up stats and see that theyre similar and figure AD is just another back. That aint the case. He's special. Yall are good though. Ignorance is bliss.

My God. I truely thought Flacco was gonna take that next step this season. I'll take the L
Same, and I am the biggest Ravens fan but starting today I will not defend him anymore. Flacco holds the ball longer than any starting QB in the league,and that just doesn't look like something he'll ever be coached out of.

Jim Brown
OJ
Barry
BO
Those were all once in a lifetime backs. And guess what? Great backs came after them.
Then your talking like you can see the future and well never see a RB like that again.
Your foolish.

Fam are you mad i didnt mention Arian Foster in my post? :lol: :lol: AD dont play for the Texans so hes not worthy of praise? Youre a herb son put me on the ignore list and stop quoting my posts.

Im talking mainly about his bounce back from injury. That was a SERIOUS injury. Yall cant respect that? Like i said before, yall are not athletes and dont know how epic what AD is doing is. You look up stats and see that theyre similar and figure AD is just another back. That aint the case. He's special. Yall are good though. Ignorance is bliss.

Who said anything about Houston or foster though?

Can't have a logical discussion with you cause you think your opinion is right, opinions are like ********, everyone has then.

Is AP special? Yes we all agree, will we never see another RB like AP? How the **** you know that? Can you see the future ?

Jim Brown
OJ
Barry
BO
Your foolish.
terrelldavis1.jpg

this dude would of been one of the all-time greats if he never had that injury. a dam shame.

AD is a beast though. what he is doing on the injury he had is astonishing. imo AD is a once in a lifetime back. his strength, speed, agility is crazy.

Seen some weak roughing the passer calls today. I'm still not used to it

He is a transcendent running back i don't know how it can be argued. The rest is just semantics

I'm shocked Pitt is about to win this.

Last edited:
Seen some weak roughing the passer calls today. I'm still not used to it

He is a transcendent running back i don't know how it can be argued. The rest is just semantics

Hard to get used to something that remains ridiculously inconsistemt

Jim Brown

OJ

Barry

BO

Your foolish.

terrelldavis1.jpg

this dude would of been one of the all-time greats if he never had that injury. a dam shame.

AD is a beast though. what he is doing on the injury he had is astonishing. imo AD is a once in a lifetime back. his strength, speed, agility is crazy.

First NFL jersey I ever had :smokin

Theres never been a back like AD in the history of the NFL. Theres been Bigger. Theres been Faster. Theres been Quicker. But theres no back in the History of the NFL with his combination of Size, Speed, Strength, Vision and Explosiveness. All Damn Day :smokin

Loved those Broncos teams :pimp: was so glad they whooped on the Packers, then destroyed the Falcons. Hated Jamal Anderson back then :lol:

Oakland is pitiful.

But Carson threw for 350 and a pair of TD's

Brandon Myers was accountable for 130 of those yards on 14 catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom