NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivers :smh: :smh:

You still have space for a 1st down and your only throwing off your back foot into the endzone ?

:smh:

Man, Norv is a walking dead man.. seems like the Chargers have blown every possible close game this year.

BTW I'm sure it's been mentioned but I'm pretty sure Calvin Johnson is well on pace to break Jerry Rice's single season receiving record..

You have to consider Von miller for DPOY also

agree. there is still games to be played. i think if von wins the most sacks category he will get it over jj watt.

Watt should win DPOY. Hes having a Monster season. With that being said, I'd still take Miller over Watt.

Miller, Watt, Smith, and Tillman definitely the front-runners. Think it may come down to Miller or Watt though.

Oh hey look, Steelers TD :lol:

Ya whoever has the most sacks at the end is going to win it

i think watt's numbers are much more impressive than von.

watt is 2nd in the league in tackles for a loss. von simply rushes the passer. i think von is only ahead by 1.5-2 sacks playing rushing outside linebacker, a position where all the league leaders in sacks play. not to mention watt has something like 15 batted passes, and i think 5 of them have turned into interceptions. watt does more than just rush the passer

and no this isn't out of being a homer. i love von too. Texas A&M :pimp:

Last edited:
People still believe Von Miller is just a pass rusher.
laugh.gif
  He's been playing the joker LB position he did at A&M for the last two years.

I wonder who Watt is behind in tackles for a loss...

And for the record, I think Watt is the frontrunner for DPOY.

People still believe Von Miller is just a pass rusher. :lol:   He's been playing the joker LB position he did at A&M for the last two years.

at A&M he was mostly just a pass rusher though :rolleyes

People still believe Von Miller is just a pass rusher. :lol:   He's been playing the joker LB position he did at A&M for the last two years.

Im sayin tho. I dont think anyone that says this actually watches Von play. Dudes does it all, pressures the QB, drops in coverage, stops the run. Dudes a playmaker with crazy quickness and explosion.

Von had a int return for a td today because he dropped into coverage, he doesn't just simply rush the passer he does a lot but the race is tough cause watt is a huge disturbance and even if he doesn't get close to the qb he's batting passes down which is another tool he uses

^ why do you say that? cause you think y'all will rest players the last couple weeks?

our defense has been way too shaky lately. not good signs going against the pats offense. same goes for indy. luck can sling the bean around too.

i don't think we rest players until we clinch the top spot (if we even do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom