NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a couple years ago when I was thinking about all the good coaches around that will be looking for jobs. A few years later and none are coaching yet. Gruden, Cowher, Mariucci, Billick...These dudes just livin' it up.

Add Holmgren's name to the mix now too.

Last edited:
You honestly think Reid is gonna jump straight back into coaching and not take a year off?

You honestly think Reid is gonna jump straight back into coaching and not take a year off?
You're Probably right, he probably wants a break from after coaching for a decade, and his son's recent passing.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking also, dude prob gonna take a year off.

And I don't see any established coaches going to coach the Cowboys unless Jerry throws a whole lot of money.

Everyone knows how it is, he's gonna be where coordinators get there starts .

Giants CEO led the reason for the ******** losing 36 milli in cap and tried to take away draft picks to stop the RG3 trade ? :lol: :smh: :pimp:

It wouldn't be a Detroit Lions game without a fresh story of someone being upset with defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh.

After Lions cornerback Don Carey made an interception with 6:40 left in Sunday's 35-33 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, Suh hammered right tackle Winston Justice. Suh and his teammates reportedly stood over Justice, laughed and danced. Justice left the game with a concussion.

Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features, including the "All-22" coaches film. Get NFL Game Rewind.
Colts right guard Mike McGlynn was furious after the game. He was seen jawing with Suh after the Colts' game-winning touchdown.

"Totally ignorant on their part," McGlynn told Bob Kravitz of The Indianapolis Star. "Just childish stuff. We're all battling out there; I don't know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they're out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They're good players, but there's no room for that. It's disgusting, really."

Suh wasn't flagged on the play, and the broadcast of the game didn't highlight what happened, but we're sure the NFL will look at what happened.

Suh could fart on the field and their would be video.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Imo, this one is BS. Players celebrate big hits ALL the time. If dude had such a big problem...why not do something....in the game....after the hit. But instead....he runs to the media. Hard to respect that one.

Gift had this posted in the team thread:

Snyder was excited after the game and congratulating everyone in the ******** locker room according to Robert Klemko of the USA Today. It was what he told a team staffer that stood out.

“I hate those motherf——,” Snyder said of the Giants.

PFT

That hate is REAL

In the days leading up to the Giants-******** game on "Monday Night Football," Washington coaches and officials had Mara's quotes hanging on sheets of paper on their office doors, according to team sources.

Based on the quotes, the ******** are convinced that Mara tried to have enough draft picks taken away so that Washington couldn't complete its deal with St. Louis for the rights to select quarterback Robert Griffin III.

The ******** still are appealing the $36 million in salary-cap space they lost -- $18 million last offseason and a scheduled $18 million for this upcoming offseason.

Link

deleted original info as it was told to me in confidence...Just thought about what I posted & didn't think I should post on a message board...

Anyway, good game last night...It's going to be exciting to see how RGIII grows (Luck too). I've never seen so many good QBs play in the league as there is now, especially the young fellas...

Last edited:
Texans are working out Stanford Routt & apparently Pittsburgh is going to work him out too. Any KC Or Oakland fans care to chime in on him? Is he worth signing for the rest of the year? He was a decent CB about 2-3 years ago...

Texans are working out Stanford Routt & apparently Pittsburgh is going to work him out too. Any KC Or Oakland fans care to chime in on him? Is he worth signing for the rest of the year? He was a decent CB about 2-3 years ago...

He's semi- decent but he gets burned a lot and he is an automatic PI Call :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom