NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naw, he's gonna want money, and we aren't gonna give him any. We have Bess in the slot already, he's younger, and cheaper, so we're set there. We need an outside target to stretch the field and back safeties off. Hartline is fine i the 2-3 role, with Bess in the slot. Give Tanne those, and a guy in the seam at TE (****** Egnew :smh: ) and he'll be in business. But still too soon to tell if he'll take a leap after that. We'll see.

I like what Ches said, Welker to the Colts to play with Luck. That's an idea. :nerd:

I doubt Wes to the colts.

They got that youth movement outside of Reggie on offense ( a potential HoF )

Anything free agency and draft should go to defense and that 3-4 transition.

Maybe a RB too.

ESPN's news scroll said the Chargers will fire Turner & GM Smith at the end of the season... 'Bout time...

No. He has the furthest gap between what he is now and what he could be, but that doesn't mean he has the highest ceiling. That's just crazy talk.

You said it better than I did. Considering he was a WR previously, he has the most room for growth out of all rookie QB's.

dmac playing tonight..i hope oakland gives us a good game tonight...peyton gonna peyton...just hope oak is competitive 

Tannenhill has the highest ceiling of any rookie QB.

:lol:

welp.

Time for Manning to light up a bad team and the media slurpage and MVP talk runs rampant :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom