NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great story on JJ Watt by Rick Reilly on espn about him befriending some local kids (the Berrys) that were orphaned because of a car accident. 2 of the kids were left paralyzed from the waist down. He's been doing a wheel chair dance after sacks to ay hi to the kids watching the game on tv...

I'm just happy my Broncos clinched!
happy.gif

Anyone know how injured Cutler is? Not sure if we'd rather have him or Cambell play. Like Chuck said, "Jay will be Jay, as long as we're in position he'll throw us the ball"

I'm sure he'll play though. Too big of a game.

im guessing that he at least has to try and give it a go

adam schefter just said the Bears said Cutler suffered a neck injury. A whiplash like injury. Cutler should be ready to play Sunday. Bears really need to build that o-line this off season.

So Brandon Jacobs is "rotting away on the Niners".?? What is wrong with this guy :lol: ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no they aren't cousins :lol:

Last edited:
I kknoooowwwwww Ray Lewis wanted to strangle Flacco in the locker room yesterday. Dude must be wondering how the team got did by TWO rookie quarterbacks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I kknoooowwwwww Ray Lewis wanted to strangle Flacco in the locker room yesterday. Dude must be wondering how the team got did by TWO rookie quarterbacks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When has a team that has won a Super Bowl ever been totally washed this late into the season playing all its starters?

This morning Dan Patrick said the Cowboys are already getting in gear searching for a new HC lowkey

Anything else came out about this?

steve young is on the tom brady for MVP train :pimp:

my man...i always liked steve young :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom