NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
And hes trying to improve player safety? Ok.

Even Thursday night games are detrimental to player safety.  Dude is a contradiction.

thursday night games are simply a dollars and rating move for the NFL. the NFL makes money using the NFL network to show games. the NFL network can make more money with thursday games because people are more inclined to pony up the extra money and pay for the channel so they can actually watch games at home. if the games were on friday or saturday, people can more easily go out to the bar and watch since it's not a week night, rather than have to pay for the channel. basically, the thursday night game makes more money than the a friday or saturday night game from a TV standpoint with the NFL network.

i agree though...get rid of it. use saturday night if you're really concerned about player safety. short weeks aint helping anyone.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Last edited:
Re: toradol

Its potential side effects are being greatly dramatized here. It's a safe and effective drug when used correctly.

Top 3 responding to Marshall...

"And just to Brandon Marshall’s response or what he said, I think he’s smart for saying whatever he said. I don’t know exactly what he said, but I think he’s smart," Jennings said. "So I’m going to be smart, too. Man, I wish the Bears would play us one-on-one and man-to-man. I think he’s smart, that reverse psychology, I think it’s pretty impressive. So yeah, man, the Bears are always playing Cover-2, I think they’re scared not to play Cover-2."

Roger and co reportedly seriously looking to expand the NFL playoff teams to 14 or 16 and the regular season games to 18 :nerd:

What yall think?

And this is the same commissioner that says he's all about "the safety of the players" **** outta here. I like Goodell but a lot of the stuff he says just doesnt add up.

Last edited:
Top 3 responding to Marshall...

"And just to Brandon Marshall’s response or what he said, I think he’s smart for saying whatever he said. I don’t know exactly what he said, but I think he’s smart," Jennings said. "So I’m going to be smart, too. Man, I wish the Bears would play us one-on-one and man-to-man. I think he’s smart, that reverse psychology, I think it’s pretty impressive. So yeah, man, the Bears are always playing Cover-2, I think they’re scared not to play Cover-2."

Seeing that we have two top 10's along with a top 3 I'm definitely down for both teams only playing man to man. O yeah can't forget that our top 5 TE will do work too. Crabtree :smokin

What's the record for giveaways in a season? and worst turnover differential? They've got to be approaching it.

Finley is an herb for real. He throws his own QB under the bus (best in the game IMO) and he gets ethered by Urlacher. And he's a bum.

What's the record for giveaways in a season? and worst turnover differential? They've got to be approaching it.

Just checked I think the Eagles are at -32,-31 right now the record is two teams at -30.

1 CHR 1948 14 1 13 0 0.071 -889 -189 -1078 -30
2 PIT 1965 14 2 12 0 0.143 -702 -474 -1176 -30

Both those teams only had 14 games though. Since this is the 14 game for the Eagles barring them getting a bunch of picks/ fumble recoveries in this game they unofficially have the record in my eyes.

Cowboys fan btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom