Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd
Meech
Vince brown
Eddie royal
Gates

Who's on the cards beside Fitzgerald.

If I remember correctly he was asking FO to bring in a second reciever last year.

who are the Chargers WRs ?
My top 5 for the upcoming season....
Detroit
Bears
Falcons
Steelers
Cardinals
none of these?:

eagles - desean, maclin, avant, celek and mccoy

pats - gronk, hernandez, welker, lloyd, branch, stallworth and gaffney

packers - jennings, nelson, finley, donald driver and james jones

or hell even the cowboys with - bryant, austin, witten, murray and jones

or are you not factoring in receiving TEs and RBs?

Last edited:
also.. what about tampa - jackson, dallas clark, mike williams and arrelious benn

What about them?
just saying they have a pretty decent core with that group.. was just throwing teams out there that weren't mentioned yet

hell the falcons are being mentioned just because of their core 3 of jones, white and gonzalez.. turner isn't a receiving back (that's snelling)

Last edited:
Miles , Dez and Witten are all hurt
laugh.gif
dez, miles, wit are all going to start against NYG sept 5..its preseason man, let them boys rest...
roll.gif

my list(no order):

new orleans

falcons

san diego

pack

pats

dallas

philly

chicago

9ers

wash between steelers and detroit to round things out

The niners? :lol: No.

Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, AJ Jenkins, Delanie Walker & Vernon Davis are some pretty decent options at WR and TE. Alex Smith will be fine, he will only improve on his numbers from last year IMO. Look at what he had to work with last year compared to this year. Mix in the running game with Gore, Hunter, Jacobs and LaMichael James. Alex will never be a 4000+ yard, 40+ TD type of QB. But with the #1 Defense, you don't need to be anyways. I see around 3500/30/10 for Alex Smith this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom