NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never seen the bears blitz this much maybe they just testing stuff out but i dont like it 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
the only WR Cutler sees is Brandon Marshall
i think he heard you 
laugh.gif

Finally caught up on this thread.

When I read gift's post about Portis' blocking ability the thread DoubleJs popped up in my head, few posts later Gunna posts the link.
laugh.gif

Man I can't wait for the Bears/Packers week 2 matchup. I said it before but the Bears on paper look downright scary now that Cutler has a better receiving corp. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they won the division, and barring injuries are definitely a playoff team.

Saw the Amukamara/JPP video and it was definitely blown out of portion, but these idiots have got to learn that you don't tweet or instagram everything you do.

Kevin Kolb.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

It's so sad that he's struggling to beat out John Skelton of all people to be the Cardinals' starting QB.

Fitz better hope the Cardinals can get a competent QB in the draft.

Every time I see cutler he is complaining or yelling at somebody. Just seems like a prick.

Every time I see cutler he is complaining or yelling at somebody. Just seems like a prick.
no he isnt..lol..seems like a real quiet dude to me for the most part..gets fired up on the football field yea..but so does rivers, brady, brees...

espn tells people hes a whiner and a complainer...perception....i dont see it personally

Damn. I'm one of the biggest T.O supporters here and I can honestly say he won't make the first cut. He is getting great seperation but this dude literally can't catch jack squat. Like he is literally dropping balls on purpose. He's always had the dropsies but this is on another level.

Cutler may have the worst personality in the NFL. He's just so aloof, and not playing against the Packers in the playoffs didn't win him any fans.

He's going to put up great numbers with Marshall back in Chicago, but also an increase in INTs from bad protection and forced throws to B. Marsh. Hope Jeffery gets his targets.

Fitz is sleeping in the bed he made in Zona...I never thought he should resign with Zona if he wanted to win. He pushed the Cards to trade for Kolb (& drafting Floyd).

Fitz is sleeping in the bed he made in Zona...I never thought he should resign with Zona if he wanted to win. He pushed the Cards to trade for Kolb (& drafting Floyd).

True. His prime is being wasted with these bum *** QB's. Kolb should thank Andy Reid for that contract.

I'd love to see who's faster between David Wilson and Chris Johnson. Giants got a good one...dude is a legit HR threat.

Wilson is explosive but he doesn't have that elite top end speed like CJ2K and DHB etc. At least he didn't in college anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom