NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you buy that crystal ball you seem to be using for these predictions :lol:

He acting like I said something crazy tho...Matt frail as hell.

And about the panthers yes I still think we are the 3rd best team in the division. So 6-10 wouldnt shock me. We will see, that's why they play the game.

Where did you buy that crystal ball you seem to be using for these predictions :lol:

He acting like I said something crazy tho...Matt frail as hell.

And about the panthers yes I still think we are the 3rd best team in the division. So 6-10 wouldnt shock me. We will see, that's why they play the game.

How is Matt "frail as hell" the last he missed a game before last year was 2008 >D

Leon Washington is a clown for that low *** block on Eric berry the other night and so is the linemen who chop block the D-linemen on the same play

Leon Washington is a clown for that low *** block on Eric berry the other night and so is the linemen who chop block the D-linemen on the same play

I know they made chop blocking illegal, but they need to stop cut blocking out too. That was the one thing I hated about the 9ers back in their heyday because that's where it all started...Man, my breakfast didn't taste as good this morning think about David DeCastro being out. I wasn't happy when the Steelers drafted him, I was jubilant.

like what i saw from the texans. stood toe to toe with the saints the entire first half. we basically spotted them 7 points with the fumble on the KR. fumbles were our only issue offensively which can be fixed. breesus gon breesus so i'm not worried about the defense all too much. although it doesn't help that we're gonna face peyton, rodgers, stafford, and brady this year. oh whale.

like what i saw from the texans. stood toe to toe with the saints the entire first half. we basically spotted them 7 points with the fumble on the KR. fumbles were our only issue offensively which can be fixed. breesus gon breesus so i'm not worried about the defense all too much. although it doesn't help that we're gonna face peyton, rodgers, stafford, and brady this year. oh whale.

peyton shouldnt be too much of a prob considering we play them early in the year and we know him already.

Our personal on defense > his personal on offense

going up to Brady in Dec is what worries me :smh: :smh: i might go to that game :nerd:

Getting tickets to the ******** - Browns game 12/16

Week 15, but that's really the only game I'll be back home for.

Hope RG3 & Trent are still ailve by then.

Good move by Hawks if so...Probably means Russell is the starter. They don't want him around a rookie Q

I'm sure someone will pick him up.

T.O. didn't do himself any favors, and Braylon Edwards flat out played better than him.

And Vontae Davis is the trade Irsay's been fapping over on twitter. Good pickup, but I wish he would deactivate his account.

Last edited:
Sucks to see TO get waived :\ After all those drops the other night, it was a strong possibility, though.

Moss the last one standing now that Chad & TO got cut :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom