NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
he cant catch and edwards out played him

you TO fans can stop hyping dude up. he is DONE and its sad to say that

Seahawks wouldn't have cut T.O. if they didn't have so many WR's. He showed his knee and attitude are a non factor. Wonder where he ends up.

:rofl:

Dez Bryant is the first dude in NFL history to be grounded.
• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

• No drinking alcohol.

• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.

• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.

• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.

• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

Link

Last edited:
You forgot about PacMan Jones ?
who actually ended up beating down his bodyguards ...

Last edited:

Terrell Owens, one of the greats of his generation, dumped by Seahawks

By Mike Freeman | National NFL Insider
August 26, 2012 3:16 pm ET

It's no shock Terrell Owens was cut by Seattle. It's remotely possible the Seahawks will re-sign Owens at a later time but that seems unlikely since Owens, in the end, as he has been many times before, was his own worst enemy.

There was no question Owens was a pain in the side of the Seahawks even for the short time he was there. He complained to coaches and others about his lack of playing time and targets, a league source said. And it wasn't just a few complaints, the source said. That would not be atypical of Owens. That's been his way most of his career.

^IF that is true

Then maybe it is just his knee that is healed :lol:

I do not trust anyone whose name is the "the source" though learned my lesson.

Last edited:
^IF that is true
Then maybe it is just his knee that is healed
laugh.gif

I do not trust anyone whose name is the "the source" though learned my lesson.
yall just wont accept he is done?

Did TO really complain like that? If so, that dude's oblivious to reality. Funny that some dudes think he'll get picked up...I can't believe the Colts traded away a 2nd round pick for Vontae Davis, who might've gotten cut at the end of camp...

DeCastro apparently has a dislocated knee cap, torn MCL, & patellar damage...The ACL is ok though. I wonder if the Steelers will put him on the injured reserve or carry him on the 53 man roster...I can't believe teams still play on field turf...

It was a parody account. Y'all gotta start reading bios. 

Yea I seen that but it just kept coming up in the search from different accounts so I had to ask cause we all know how fast twitter word spreads

it would be funny if this is another prank by Pete Carroll & TO :rofl:

yall just wont accept he is done?

I dont care one way or the other to be honest I am not a T.O. fan.

I am just being objective.

I saw him and he was getting open pretty easily. I do not see "done" when I watch him. I see rusty.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
:rofl:

Dez Bryant is the first dude in NFL history to be grounded.
• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

• No drinking alcohol.

• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.

• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.

• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.

• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

Link

:lol: Sheeeeesh. That last one is a little overboard. He put himself in this position though.

that boy peyton looks sharp...to hell with doubting his deep ball strength and not being able to throw across his body..

how could u really doubt this dude...dude went from DOMINATING his division every year, no competition then boom...colts are historically garbage the year he leaves...

its not a coincidence...dude is a monster...still...

glad to see homie back and in form..
smokin.gif

Broncos doin this to the 49ers D?

Im sold Manning is back and will be fine

McGahee bringing his career back tho :smokin

t.o. to the jets book it, i still don't why they let plax go

TO is washed.

TO finds a way to complain about every QB he plays with. Putting him in NYC of all places w/ Sanchez and Tebow would be like having R.Kelly chaperone a 8th grade dance. Dinner.

49ers think they are slick. They just have Moss out there to get the feel of things back. Broncos don't seem to be letting up on him which is smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom