NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coples....Man he would have looked nice opposite of Clemons in Seattle

Still happy with Irvin though

The Flynn era ended before it could begin.

It's official
Breaking News: #Seahawks officially name rookie 3rd round pick Russell Wilson starting QB for the season.
wilsongf_medium.gif

gf2_1.jpg

"Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) will start against the Raiders and will start the first week of the regular season." @PeteCarroll
The 5th rookie QB set to be the starter day 1. ESPN is going to have a field day with this one.

&

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 at my N' Jim Irsay still going ham on twitter

Quote:
"If u don't like it buy ur own team and try to make the playoffs 9 seasons n a row n put together 7 straight 12 win seasons n a row as Owner!" he ranted on Twitter. "U can do all your judgmental chirpin' U want, it's not about subjective opinions...it what you DO n what your track record shows! CHECKMATE!"
sick.gif

Someone should take his iphone away.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson[/URL]"]
 "Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) will start against the Raiders and will start the first week of the regular season." @PeteCarroll

The 5th rookie QB set to be the starter day 1. ESPN is going to have a field day with this one.

&

:wow:  :lol:  at my N' Jim Irsay still going ham on twitter

Quote:
"If u don't like it buy ur own team and try to make the playoffs 9 seasons n a row n put together 7 straight 12 win seasons n a row as Owner!" he ranted on Twitter. "U can do all your judgmental chirpin' U want, it's not about subjective opinions...it what you DO n what your track record shows! CHECKMATE!"

sick.gif

Someone should take his iphone away.
[/quote]

Man Gilbert Irsay need to shut his ******* *** up.

Vontae Davis was the trade Irsay was hyping up all week?
laugh.gif

Dude really needs to shut the **** up and stay off twitter.

Congrats to RussellMania getting the starting gig in Seattle

offense looks great, bud. keep up the good work :pimp:
:lol: give me that one, man. baseball season's been long and ******ed for me

I was gonna say... you don't have any sports-say just yet :lol: . FWIW, it's crazy what has happened to Boston this season. I'm not complaining, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom