NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
tebowfail.gif
I dont know what people expect from him. Jesus has always been a selfless being

im happy for Wilson, always go for the man with the odds against him, making us average height dudes look good.....feel bad for Flynn, dude deserves a start somewhere.....

and :rofl: @ Tebow.....i think my dude had more rushing yards than actual passing yards....the Jets are a comedy show.

Zim on Burfict possibly starting -- Don't go there

Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer has been pleased so far with the play of linebacker Vontaze Burfict. While he has exceeded expectations, Zimmer knows who his starting middle linebacker is going to be.
"I know what everyone’s getting at. Maualuga’s a good player. Let’s not even … ,” Zimmer said when asked about the play of his linebackers.
Zimmer overall likes Burfict's eyes and vision and that he is handling the calls well along with being instinctive.
Said Zimmer of Burfict: "He has a little personality to him. He hasn’t been a problem at all, not once.
He’s done everything right or tried to do things right. He’s got a chance. I don’t know how bit of an upside. It’s still early, there’s a lot of time for him to jump off the reservation. I wouldn’t put all my marbles in him yet."

Vontaze_Burfict_vs_Matt_Barkley_2011_3411.jpg

:smokin

im happy for Wilson, always go for the man with the odds against him, making us average height dudes look good.....feel bad for Flynn, dude deserves a start somewhere.....

and :rofl: @ Tebow.....i think my dude had more rushing yards than actual passing yards....the Jets are a comedy show.
Congrats on the recent growth spurt. :pimp:

Wow the Jets looks terrible and i love it :pimp: :pimp:
Tebow, though :smh:
Clean that **** up, Tim.

Just like I told you last year champ, sure hope you Tebow lovers enjoyed the run while it lasted cause those days are over. You can't clean up what's already there when it's premanent.

Patriots extend Aaron Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnandez' contract...........:smokin

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hernandez :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
tumblr_lrh1vrytWG1qbbz06o1_400.gif

Russel Wilson gonna be the blk Moses

African American Brees 8)

I was about to say, better not call him black :rofl:

MMG that pic, maaaan :lol: :lol:

:lol: Yea I haven't seen 1st Take in nearly a month, but I will definitely watch tomorrow to see how things get twisted to a positive.

Skip Bayless has already stated that Tebow is a bad practice/preseason player...he's been had that covered :lol:

I watched a bit of it this morning and it was nothing but "He he he can't play under ce ce center!! That's not where he can flourish!!" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Been saying Burfict will have the MLB job next year. His football instincts seem so much better than Rey's. He's been a steal so far. Even looking good in coverage, where he was supposed to struggle.

From the very beginning I was skeptical about Flynn being a starter. He really didnt do THAT much to get the contract he did. Outside of the Patriots game in 2010 and the Lions game last year Flynn did very little. He wasnt a huge stand out in pre-season and everytime he came in for Rodgers when we were blowing teams out he'd start off with throwing a pick or having 3 and outs.

Now I understand height matters at the QB position but we can always look at Drew Brees who completely proves that idea wrong. And we can always say Wisconsin had a great line to give Russell a ton of time. But..they say height matters because of passing lanes with the O Line. I remember the game when the Badgers lit up Nebraska that they compared the Badgers line to the Packers line and on average the Badgers line was taller and weighed more. So clearly having that tall of an offensive line didnt bother Russel. He had the best Qb rating in all of college, only threw 4 picks all year. His poise in the pocket is top notch. And hes above average when it comes to athleticism and knows when to take off with it. I dont get how he was that over looked. Especially by a 27 year old rookie.

Now that he's got the job I dont see him giving it up, he'll only get better. Seattle no longer has a good problem on their hands with the QB situation. Now they have a problem with what theyre gonna do with Flynn and that contract. And idk who would be dumb enough to take it because I just dont ever see Flynn being a Pro-Bowl QB and idk why any team would settle for anything less. By now I would think teams are done throwing money at people like Kolb and Flynn.

Also, I know niner fans are really on their high horse because they went from being 6-10 two years ago to an above average team but dont get too ahead of yourselves because you are not safe from Seattle what so ever. Seattle may already have a better quarterback than Alex Smiths career best 17 touchdown self.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom