NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if posted
cptjet_medium.gif

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Some NT'ers dad.

I'm on record for an Eagles/Pats SB. Extensive predictions coming closer to the start of the season. Going Philly, Giants, Cowboys, Skins in the NFC East.

Random Fun Question: Will "The Law Firm" fumble the rock at all this season?

Same odds for Deuce using "champ" in a thread as J. Stewart getting hurt on the field.

I was thinking Eagles this year as well, but that all comes down to the health of Vick.
My primary concern as well. Doesn't help that Peters is out for the season of course.

I believe in our defense this year, just not as much in Castillo's coaching abilities on the defensive side of the ball.

Eagles schd is too tough with Vick being as fragile as ****.

They aint going to the chip :lol:

Anybody going to make a predictions thread or has there been one made yet?

seen this on ESPN

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle coach Pete Carroll says that despite the Seahawks' decision to release Terrell Owens he still believes the 38-year-old wide receiver can play in the NFL.

Carroll said Monday he has no doubt that Owens can still play and would be surprised if he didn't catch on with another team. Owens was released by the Seahawks on Sunday as they made their initial round of cuts to reach the 75-man league-mandated roster limit.

Owens arrived at Seahawks camp in terrific shape and looked good on the practice field, but couldn't transfer it to the games. He had just two catches for 41 yards in two preseason games that were more notable for his drops.

But Carroll said the team would not rule out looking at Owens later in the season if needed. Carroll said Owens was great and did everything asked of him.

Looks like the jets are trading Wayne Hunter to the rams for Jason Smith.
roll.gif
jesus, even the most 'sure thing' isn't the most 'sure thing' in the draft anymore..

how many of these of tackles haven't worked out in the last couple of drafts

Aaron Rodgers got a face full of shaving cream yesterday from FB John Kuhn while holding court with reporters in front of his locker. Kuhn got him good too. Aaron was apparently pissed about it too...

Funny prank.... If Rodgers was salty about it dude should just realize the point of it.... Stupid to get mad about

Maybe both teams thought Smith & Hunter might respond to new environments...I don't think it will work, but neither team is going anywhere anytime soon so it doesn't really matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom