NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan just needs to **** seriously you think that wildcat is gonna save ya patriots gave the blueprint to the league after they faced the dolphins twice ish is dead son...I'm giving em 6gms hell be out

Rex has diarrhea of the mouth & ego just like his father did (Rob Ryan does too). I can't see this Jet team doing well this year but I guess we'll see. I'm not sure Sparano is an improvement over Schotty for an OC...

Rex was an excellent DC in Baltimore, but he talks too much as a HC. The bravado was enthralling when it worked and the Jets were winning. Now that they missed the most recent playoffs and had major issues with Santonio's demeanor, Sanchez's play, and the Tebow media circus, Rex is on the hot seat. The Jets with Rex and Sanchez actually overachieved in their first two years together, but last year was a significant disappointment. I don't see them coming close to the Pats and now they must fight off a rising Buffalo Bills squad. Dolphins could be battling with a solid defense if Tanny shows anything worthy of a starting NFL QB.

Rex was an excellent DC in Baltimore, but he talks too much as a HC. The bravado was enthralling when it worked and the Jets were winning. Now that they missed the most recent playoffs and had major issues with Santonio's demeanor, Sanchez's play, and the Tebow media circus, Rex is on the hot seat. The Jets with Rex and Sanchez actually overachieved in their first two years together, but last year was a significant disappointment. I don't see them coming close to the Pats and now they must fight off a rising Buffalo Bills squad. Dolphins could be battling with a solid defense if Tanny shows anything worthy of a starting NFL QB.

Theres a reason the Steelers didnt want him back, even after his big performance in the SB...then you got Rex Ryan out here tryna save these ****

Physics? Biology? :x

Bryant McKinnie and the Ravens appear to be at odds over contract restructuring. Interesting this close to season.

Theres a reason the Steelers didnt want him back, even after his big performance in the SB...then you got Rex Ryan out here tryna save these ****
Santonio is a Buckeye, but I was appalled when dude allegedly challenged OT Wayne Hunter to a fight in the huddle during a game near the end of the season. The odds on a 1,000-yard receiving season for Holmes has to be less than Big Mike spelling a word with more than seven letters correctly.

Yeah Santonio seems like a crazy one, but he can still make plays if used correctly.
Fair enough, but maybe not with Sanchez and Tebow at QB.

I don't see Santonio in a Jets uniform past this season. They could/should have cut ties after last year's debacle. Cue Emmitt.

Physics? Biology? :x

Bryant McKinnie and the Ravens appear to be at odds over contract restructuring. Interesting this close to season.

That $4 mil he owes ended with the company getting a settlement & his wages garnished from the ratbirds. He tried to get cut from them by showing up late & overweight so he could possibly sign with someone else. It seems the wage garnishment would only be with the ratbirds so if he signed with another team there would be no garnishment...What a moron....

They love troubled receivers, Burress and Edwards too
Wonder what happened with Braylon, dont think the 9ers every gave a reason.

SI.com just released their staff's predictions...

Realistically, I think the Texans are the most talented team with the fewest flaws in the AFC...Every other team in the AFC is much more flawed. The NFC is going to be the Giants or Greenbay with a dark house being the 49ers...I would say 49ers over Giants but they need Alex Smith to take a bigger step forward & let it all hang out.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...tions-2012/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t11_a0

PSK: Let's all post our full predictions some time today before the season opener kicks off tomorrow night.

49ers vs texans in the super bowl. check the avy for the winner.

edit: i honestly think the texans are the team in the AFC with the most balance and the fewest question marks.
o-line looks shaky in new england.
defense looks older in baltimore (although we think that every year) and t suggs not playing doesnt help.
the biggest question for the texans is the right side of the o-line (which can be hidden because of the zone blocking scheme) and whether or not the defense plays as well as it did last year.

Last edited:

edit: i honestly think the texans are the team in the AFC with the most balance and the fewest question marks.
defense looks older in baltimore (although we think that every year) and t suggs not playing doesnt help.
the biggest question for the texans is the right side of the o-line (which can be hidden because of the zone blocking scheme) and whether or not the defense plays as well as it did last year.

That's why I can't root of Kubiak or a Shannahan coached team. I hated when the Broncos cut blocked & these dudes carried that out to their teams now especially the Texans...

BTW MMG-
That avy is nice...Ha, Ha, Ha...

Last edited:

That's why I can't root of Kubiak or a Shannahan coached team. I hated when the Broncos cut blocked & these dudes carried that out to their teams now especially the Texans...

BTW MMG-
That avy is nice...Ha, Ha, Ha...

i don't think anyone likes cut blocking lol. well except for arian foster :pimp:

NFC East:
1) Eagles
2) G-Men
3) Cowboys
4) Skins

NFC North:
1) Packers
2) Bears
3) Lions
4) Vikings

NFC South:
1) Falcons
2) Saints
3) Bucs
4) Panthers

NFC West:
1) Niners
2) Seahawks
3) Cardinals
4) Rams

AFC East:
1) Pats
2) Bills
3) Jets
4) Dolphins

AFC North:
1) Ravens
2) Steelers
3) Bengals
4) Browns

AFC South:
1) Texans
2) Titans
3) Colts
4) Jags

AFC West:
1) Chargers
2) Broncos
3) Chiefs
4) Raiders

Everyone loves cut blocking tonight!

Ha, ha, ha...Good one...Even my wife chuckles at that part of the commercial...

My wife & I were folding laundry on Sunday & she said that she missed the Red Zone channel & can't wait for the season to start...You know it's on when the wifey is excited about the season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom