NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasnt Davis ended the last 3 seasons on IR for panthers ? :nerd: steelers also fire their ST coach

Wow, if that story is indeed true TO is top ten on the list of all time great dummies. Dude finally gets a chance to latch to a team & still actin' a fool...

I havent heard much about TO complaining except this one incident posted on a Seahawks blog last week

Take it for what it's worth. Personally, it doesnt sway me one way or another
Terrell Owens is still Terrell Owens
Wilson dropped back to pass in 7v7 drills and did not see an open receiver (see above). He dumped the ball off to Robert Turbin. Owens was running an out route on the play and was headed in a straight line directly at me. When the pass went to Turbin, Owens grimaced and said something to the effect of, "C'mon man!" As a bit of context, I have seen roughly 500-700 pass attempts through training camp, and had not seen a single obvious demonstration of receiver frustration at their quarterback until that moment. Wilson went to Owens on the next play, who was not open, and overthrew him. Maybe it was a coincidence. Maybe it was Wilson trying to placate his receiver. This is part of Owens downside. Do not let yourself believe he is some changed person. He is a talented player, and a troubled person. I continue to think this team is better off without him.

Aaron Rodgers is killin the Bengals defense right now. My dude got them huffin and puffin. :rofl: He has over 40 yards of rushing with 2 rushing TD's and the 1st quarters not even over.

Dat Pocket Presence :x :smokin :smokin

I'm not a fan of T.O. but that article really blows things out of proportions. If it's a constant thing I can see it as a problem but that could have just been in the heat of the moment.

I'm not a fan of T.O. but that article really blows things out of proportions. If it's a constant thing I can see it as a problem but that could have just been in the heat of the moment.
The last thing a rookie QB needs is some over the hill receiver screaming for the ball.

cant even watch this pack game... my go-to link not carrying it. 
frown.gif

mark marianni (sp)...that ankle :x :x :x :x

left tibia fracture apparently...god damn looked painful. and looked worse than a fracture

Last edited:
because T.O is the first and last receiver to ever complain about being open and not getting the ball thrown his way. right.

edit: *waits for titans fan to comment how good locker looks right now so i can remind them he's playing against the cardinals*

Last edited:
because T.O is the first and last receiver to ever complain about being open and not getting the ball thrown his way. right.
edit: *waits for titans fan to comment how good locker looks right now so i can remind them he's playing against the cardinals*

Peep the QB thread. I said it already. :lol:

Damn the media really is trying to do everything they can to get TO in the bad guy light again :smh:

Last edited:
Locker, Nate, Wright, and Cook so far is looking good :pimp:

Defense is playing great also :pimp:

hopefully CJ breaks a big run later in the game

kevin kolb = matt flynn?

look promising for 2 games or so, get contract, regress hard.

(doesn't help that arizona's o line doesn't feel like pass protecting)

Last edited:
my dude Cam Wimbley!!! :pimp:

i knew he was gonna be a problem once i saw him in ninja warrior :lol:

wow what a quick 3 and out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom