NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets are the most pathetic team in the league.

1st and Goal on the 1 and we wind up with a FG :smh: :x .

freeman has to be the worst starter in the league, right?
thats going overboard

but dude does suck he locks on to his WR like no other, i see alot of byron leftwich in him wich ant a good thing

romo almost just died
sick.gif

Last edited:
It really is mind bottling. Why bring tebow in if you don't use him first and goal at the one lol

All I'm hearing is
A3f4uZcCcAAb9md.jpg

It's funny that a couple :pimp: can make you spill over like that. I thought it was funny seeing Ogletree slip on that refs hat, and that's what those were for. Sorry you got overly sensitive and your keyboard caught on fire while making your response. So no back-peddling was needed. As far as being "obnoxious" and now "knowing how Cowboy fans feel", you can't really be obnoxious when you're telling the truth about a certain team. MMG sometimes says pretty outlandish stuff, but a lot of the time he's being truthful, even when his homerism kicks in. Any of your opinions on Texans fans comes purely from what me and MMG say, and you sprinkle that on every other Texans fan in a generalization. I on the other hand point out you two and S4L, then walk outside into real-life and point in any arbitrary direction and there will be fans like you spewing the same nonsense that's all over this board.

All I'm hearing is
A3f4uZcCcAAb9md.jpg

It's funny that a couple :pimp: can make you spill over like that. I thought it was funny seeing Ogletree slip on that refs hat, and that's what those were for. Sorry you got overly sensitive and your keyboard caught on fire while making your response. So no back-peddling was needed. As far as being "obnoxious" and now "knowing how Cowboy fans feel", you can't really be obnoxious when you're telling the truth about a certain team. MMG sometimes says pretty outlandish stuff, but a lot of the time he's being truthful, even when his homerism kicks in. Any of your opinions on Texans fans comes purely from what me and MMG say, and you sprinkle that on every other Texans fan in a generalization. I on the other hand point out you two and S4L, then walk outside into real-life and point in any arbitrary direction and there will be fans like you spewing the same nonsense that's all over this board.

and you're saying I'm hurt? :lol: :rofl:

All I'm hearing is
A3f4uZcCcAAb9md.jpg

and you're saying I'm hurt? :lol: :rofl:

no, i said you were hurt.

AJ Green is balling out today. I don't know why, but I always have loved seeing the Bengals do well.

All I'm hearing is
A3f4uZcCcAAb9md.jpg

Whatever dude, like I said everyone knows your M.O., and I can keep from generalizing all Texans fans.
Statis is one of the smartest on this board. As far as S&T goes. His 10 post a week contribute infinitely more than your 1500 a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom