NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have basically the same team as last year, added Luck & a stand out corner in Davis and we've been dealing with a lot of injuries and STILL are in the hunt of the playoffs. If that doesn't show his greatness... then idk what does? 

the MIAMI DOLPHINS are in the hunt in the AFC....like i said, pump the brakes :lol:

EDIT: in all seriousness, i'm not excited to play the colts with our secondary :lol:

Last edited:
Here I was laughing at Spurrier saying Alabama could beat an NFL team. Jacksonville is as vanilla as it gets with their offense and they have execution/discipline issues. :smh: Flat out suck.

I'm only kidding, of course, but dang...This is :x

Last edited:
I'm so happy that this game is going to be a wash. Easy win and we get some extra rest before we have to play Tom Terrific and the Patriots next week.

Gabbertt is a bum, Jags fell to the hype being built up by Kiper and McShay. Which are 2 of the worst scouts I might add, no idea how they have a job especially for ESPN. Dude wasn't anything special in college, they need make a move in the draft this year.

We have basically the same team as last year, added Luck & a stand out corner in Davis and we've been dealing with a lot of injuries and STILL are in the hunt of the playoffs. If that doesn't show his greatness... then idk what does? 

whats stopping a colts vs colts superbowl?

We should see what the Bears & Texans are really about on Sunday. What a great game scheduled...Weather looks like it's going to be real crappy...Showers & storms likely with heavy rains expected...Yeah-yuh...

BTW, did anyone catch Luck making a beeline & tackling Dawan Landry after he threw that pick? Now that's a football player...I remember seeing him lay some licks on defenders in college...Look at the lick he laid on USC linebacker Shareece Wright back in '10...

Last edited:
We should see what the Bears & Texans are really about on Sunday. What a great game scheduled...Weather looks like it's going to be real crappy...Showers & storms likely with heavy rains expected...Yeah-yuh...
BTW, did anyone catch Luck making a beeline & tackling Dawan Landry after he threw that pick? Now that's a football player...I remember seeing him lay some licks on defenders in college...Look at the lick he laid on USC linebacker Shareece Wright back in '10...

Forgot about this hit :wow: :wow: :x :x

For real. Great mid-season showdown. Should be a really close game and I'd expect it to be a great opportunity for the losing team to fix some of the weaknesses that very well may be exposed. Never a bad thing when a dominate team loses like that in the middle of the year to come back even stronger.

And Luck :pimp: Definitely a football player.

Bruce Arians said he was scared for Landry when he saw Luck running after him... :lol:

Matt Schuab should take careful notes... :lol:

laugh.gif
just saw this

original.gif

Sound FX on NFL Network. Best of Bill Parcell's. Gotta love it. Seems like a dying breed.
Tuna is the man.
nthat.gif

Dude lives a few minutes from me... Hes always at Saratoga Race Course during the summers and his Box is like 5 feet from my companies box so we get to interact with him a couple times a year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom