NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the Ridley hit?

If so... He KO'd himself my dude...

e1e77c6bdc8d31eea5a8e854d184b705_large
when you lead with the head like that you're trying to rock someone.  he was doing that the whole game not just to Ridley.   did it to Reggie Wayne too when they played the Colts, I'm just expecting him to do it in the biggest game of the year and his life. 

Are you talking about the Ridley hit?

If so... He KO'd himself my dude...

e1e77c6bdc8d31eea5a8e854d184b705_large
when you lead with the head like that you're trying to rock someone.  he was doing that the whole game not just to Ridley.   did it to Reggie Wayne too when they played the Colts, I'm just expecting him to do it in the biggest game of the year and his life. 
Huh? Pollard was actually aiming low on that. Ridley was the one who lowered his head for contact. Dude went for the AP-esque truck stick, unfortunately for him he is not AP.

^You can say all the "You Mad" or "Panties in the bunch"...."Why he so hurt"

But I am decent person...and in that decency...all I ask for is that Murderers and Rapists not be paraded with SB parades and be given the lombardi.

I think the Gov't. really needs to get involved in the NFL...clean this up...its like we have mini-pacman jones running around now...they're getting the Superbowl too...and winning it...being given trophies, rings, confetti, parades, front page...nah

Roger Goddell needs to clean this up.

Get the rapists and murderers out of the NFL.

to this day I will not buy my children an NFL/NBA jersey...get real...they're scum/low lifes...I stick to hockey jerseys and MLB jerseys...thats it.

is too much to ask for that...murderers and rapists not be idolized by impressionable youth...

they give these NFL players Godly status....Ray Lewis murdered people and Big Ben raped 2 women to match his 2 superbowl wins.
Mister Friendly just stop.. go back to jerking off to those nasty BBWs you post in female appreciation threads.

Last edited:
and thank you anna burns welkers ,  for maybe keeping that superbowl costing

bastard away from the patriots

Last edited:
Huh? Pollard was actually aiming low on that. Ridley was the one who lowered his head for contact. Dude went for the AP-esque truck stick, unfortunately for him he is not AP.
Mister Friendly just stop.. go back to jerking off to those nasty BBWs you post in female appreciation threads.

Nah this aint me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom