NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
damn straight calling out the bandwagon Niner fans
most of whom are actually raider fans who quit on their team 
roll.gif

i guess you cant blame them after entering the 2nd decade of failure. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Good for Ward. **** ESPN.

As far as Desean though?...I'll just watch to see how it plays out. Some of you are getting very upset over wild assumptions to this point. Maybe Djax really did **** up with something to warrant his release. But maybe it's everything you guys say it be...seem like want it be at times...I think that if the Martin/incognito incident taught us anything, it's that we can't rush to a true judgment based on acquisitions or rumors.

Last edited:
most of whom are actually raider fans who quit on their team :rofl:  

i guess you cant blame them after entering the 2nd decade of failure. :x
A Raider fan becoming a 9er fan? Where they do that at bruh? Never was a Raider if u become a 9er. Not a true Raider

Good for Ward. **** ESPN.

As far as Desean though?...I'll just watch to see how it plays out. Some of you are getting very upset over wild assumptions to this point. Maybe Djax really did **** up with something to warrant his release. But maybe it's everything you guys say it be...seem like want it be at times...I think that if the Martin/incognito incident taught us anything, it's that we can't rush to a true judgment based on acquisitions or rumors.

THIS.

^he's a thug....tattoos, check....aggressive hand gestures during games and off the field, check.....bad pronunciation, speaks with slang and jargon...check....instagram pictures with known gang members whilst twisting fingers, check

Don't try to use the excuse well "he went to stanford" like you guys used when you defended shermroids.....this man is a criminal.

The Eagles let him go for good reason. Cut your ties immediately, you dont want Aaron Hernandez 2.0

Troll.

I have pics with my uncles and cousins who are all known gang members.... Does that make me a thug? Gangster?

^he's a thug....tattoos, check....aggressive hand gestures during games and off the field, check.....bad pronunciation, speaks with slang and jargon...check....instagram pictures with known gang members whilst twisting fingers, check

Don't try to use the excuse well "he went to stanford" like you guys used when you defended shermroids.....this man is a criminal.

The Eagles let him go for good reason. Cut your ties immediately, you dont want

are women really attracted to these morons? money changes everything...sheesh

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/yvespo/media/gifs/shutup.gif.html

Last edited:

mean.gif
ignorant

The Eagles let him go for good reason. Cut your ties immediately, you dont want Aaron Hernandez 2.0

are women really attracted to these morons? money changes everything...sheesh

you need help bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom