NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
no way  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't like it for Arizona.

30 years old. Big contract. High miles. Already have Andre Ellington, and if they want upgrade, Gurley, Gordon, Duke, Ameer, Yeldon, Langford etc all come low mileage, fraction of the cost, and possibly can be had rd 2 or later, and you keep your first rounder.

I pass if I'm Arizona.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 43s44 seconds ago
Dolphins announced they have signed former 49ers RB LaMichael James to a one-year contract.

I don't get this... What was the point of saying ex 49ers if he was sign to the Dolphins practice squad this past season

Trading a first-round pick for a RB who turns 30 tomorrow? Even if he's immune to the typical 30-year-old slide, even if he's a considerable upgrade at the position, even if he was the MVP in 2012...

It's shortsighted for a team with greater needs that could allocate an asset like a first-round pick elsewhere or in another trade.

Why trade a first rounder for AP when you can draft Gurley or Gordon?

Cards would be idiots to do this IMO

A fourth set of rape charges filed against Darren Sharper
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 20, 2015, 12:28 PM EDT

View media item 1454116
Trouble continues to mount for former NFL safety Darren Sharper, who has now been charged with rape in his fourth city.

According to the Associated Press, rape charges were filed in Las Vegas today, to go along with similar charges in Los Angeles, New Orleans and outside Phoenix.

Today’s docket included two sexual assault charges stemming from a 2014 incident. His attorney appeared before a judge, and they have another hearing set for April 3.

Sharper’s currently jailed in Los Angeles, where he has a preliminary hearing scheduled for today following a not guilty plea on charges of drugging and raping three women in 2013.

Last edited:
Trading a first-round pick for a RB who turns 30 tomorrow? Even if he's immune to the typical 30-year-old slide, even if he's a considerable upgrade at the position, even if he was the MVP in 2012...

It's shortsighted for a team with greater needs that could allocate an asset like a first-round pick elsewhere or in another trade.
most I'm doing is a 2nd.. maybe another conditional pick based on games played and absurd yardage or something

Last edited:
Eh. I get it, but Arizona is right there, man. I don't think one years first rounder sets them back all that far. AP easily could be the difference in the playoffs.

Eh. I get it, but Arizona is right there, man. I don't think one years first rounder sets them back all that far. AP easily could be the difference in the playoffs.
are they really though?

i mean now that i think about it in the NFC, couple breaks and fortunate matchups.. i could see a couple teams making runs

still cant cosign though with their QB situation, even with palmer healthy

Sharper :smh:

I don't understand why normal dudes would drug and rape females (is your game THAT weak!!!). A semi-famous guy like Sharper probably could pull chicks easier than 95% of us and still goes this route. :x

If these allegations are true throw the damn book at this guy

Arians really thinks he's a RB away? Ellington was playing on a bad foot for the entire season, why not pair him with a younger talent in round 2 or 3 and keep that 1st

Crazy thing about sharper is, I was watching him on nfl network just chillin, and like the net day or so he was arrested.

That's **** is nuts

Sharper :smh:

I don't understand why normal dudes would drug and rape females (is your game THAT weak!!!). A semi-famous guy like Sharper probably could pull chicks easier than 95% of us and still goes this route. :x

If these allegations are true throw the damn book at this guy

Because at that point it isn't about getting 'some poonani', the issues are much deeper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom