NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I listen to the weeknd...so do the females i scrape...you feel me

Never in my life have I listened to Justin Biebs tho....thats for pre-teen girls....and I see you giving album reviews on Biebs last album....somehow i'm feminine?

Stillin rides around in an evoque and listens to NSYNC.....(dont deny you dont listen to nsync...i seen you in the music forum talking about the song "gone")

suspect dude

the weeknd from the hood....biebs is a hermaphrodite

View media item 1455129

RIP to Chuck Bednarik

Probably the best Eagle to ever play according to historians, 89 years old is a good life

hold on... yall isten to the weekend? haha yall some females man! and stillin said biebers album was "flames"? hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: man card revoked...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most of the Weeknd's early stuff is the goods though 
smokin.gif
,come at me brehs.

Last edited:
hold on... yall isten to the weekend? haha yall some females man! and stillin said biebers album was "flames"? hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: man card revoked...

it's all laughs until it comes on at prom and you wish Andrew Luck accepted your twitter invite

I think its funny when guys internalize their emotions when it comes to music in attempt to be macho. Like you know you wanna sing along and say the song is catchy but then it will blow your cover. I like da rap, da rock, da country. Even a metal song here and there I can bang to. But you better believe 2 years later i'm still singing like a little girl in my car to Mirrors by the GOAT Justin Timberlake.

The Weeknd is the truth BTW.

Last edited:
I think its funny when guys internalize their emotions when it comes to music in attempt to be macho. Like you know you wanna sing along and say the song is catchy but then it will blow your cover. I like da rap, da rock, da country. Even a metal song here and there I can bang to. But you better believe 2 years later i'm still singing like a little girl in my car to Mirrors by the GOAT Justin Timberlake.
do you get al emotional and sway?

I dont know, maybe, probably. I just rock out man.

I could listen to All Day by Kanye one second and Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeren the next.

Good music is good music.

Last edited:
i never listened to those guys but ill allow it. lets put it this way, old school singers > these drake cats that are softer than wet toilet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom