NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much the same but I like the brown face mask

Colts need to go back to blue face masks.

View media item 1454547

Evoque's are awful by Range Rover standards. They made nice SUVs and then they release this Kia looking automobile. Disrespectful to their line. But, it's Revis. Not gonna disrespect a filthy rich player that's the best I've seen since Deion.

I hope Seattle gives Russell the fattest contract of all time.

Last edited:
Much better than the old shiny ones imo 
laugh.gif

Evoque's are awful by Range Rover standards. They made nice SUVs and then they release this Kia looking automobile. Disrespectful to their line. But, it's Revis. Not gonna disrespect a filthy rich player that's the best I've seen since Deion.

That evoque is for Revis babymama or one of the side pieces....or maybe saving it for his daughter

I've seen him post the autobiography range on his Twitter/ig

Revis is not pushing the evoque...that's the throwaway car

Evoques are horrible word to maybach margiela

^Corny.

And I like those Browns helmets. I was worried they would actually go with a logo or something. It's like the reaction Jared Allen had when he first saw Minnesota's new helmets. Old school, yet contemporary.

Wow 6 bad guys out of probably at least 4000-6000 guys who played in the NFL from that first incident to last incident like a 15 year span

Last edited:

matte orange now?

maybe weeknd is jealous of his evoque
nerd.gif
he's listening to the Weeknd of course he is sad
laugh.gif
This is like the 4th time you've gone at dude for his music. That has nothing to do with anything. Just like people bringing up the evoque. 

And you defended the hell out of Bieber; said his last album was "flames". 

****, does that say about you?

Reactions: S4L
This is like the 4th time you've gone at dude for his music. That has nothing to do with anything. Just like people bringing up the evoque. 

And you defended the hell out of Bieber; said his last album was "flames". 

****, does that say about you?

It wouldn't be the NFL thread without GoMakeScreennames Boy flipping to page 374 of his diary

Yeah I listen to the weeknd...so do the females i scrape...you feel me

Never in my life have I listened to Justin Biebs tho....thats for pre-teen girls....and I see you giving album reviews on Biebs last album....somehow i'm feminine?

Stillin rides around in an evoque and listens to NSYNC.....(dont deny you dont listen to nsync...i seen you in the music forum talking about the song "gone")

suspect dude

the weeknd from the hood....biebs is a hermaphrodite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom