NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should cut him. He'll make the right decision for himself.

If he ends up in a Ravens uniform, lulz.

Then that's his choice and he's earned the right to end his career on his terms. I hate when teams compromise their future for the sake of "legacy", as if whatever the player has already accomplished is compromised by spending his last years elsewhere.

I heard Jamie Sharper was drugging women too. What part of the game is drugging women. I mean we've prob all brought alcohol for yambs in an attempt to get them to losen up but I would never slip a foodie in a chicks drink. Darren is a dumb criminal he left to big of a paper trail and he got caught. I hope he saved his money because he's gonna need it when he gets out. His name and legacy is ruined. Was he a hall of famer before the rape charges?

Last edited:
Darren isn't a bad looking dude either to be 39 he looks young for his age. He's messed up in the head.

I heard Jamie Sharper was drugging women too. What part of the game is drugging women. I mean we've prob all brought alcohol for yambs in an attempt to get them to losen up but I would never slip a foodie in a chicks drink. Darren is a dumb criminal he left to big of a paper trail and he got caught. I hope he saved his money because he's gonna need it when he gets out. His name and legacy is ruined. Was he a hall of famer before the rape charges?

View media item 1458868

CA0AjbfVAAAbHam.jpg:large

The 2015 version. Maybe the NFL PR guy puts up a better pic.

Last edited:
Wow, sharper

Being in the nfl and having millions makes it so easy for these guys to get the poon. And you still have to drug them? Dummy.

Some dudes just got issues.. They get off on it.. Hell a lot of them, can't get off unless they're in that scenario

It's like pedophiles.. I'll never get it.. But thank god I have none of those issues

Or I didn't have some crazy messed up crap that happened to me as a child that scarred me for life

Last edited:
It's not a out "poon".

You guys don't get it, rape is about power and control more often then not.

:smh:

Bingo. I don't get why some of you don't get it. Guys like Sharper get off on being in control of these drugged up women and having his way with them. It's crazy to see Sharper going through this while Big Ben is chillin' with a new 99 million dollar contract. Ben should've been thrown under the jail as well.

Lulz at johnny football getting out of rehab to make that money from HBO

Yea it's sad that Troy and the steelers havent come to an agreement, just cut him and let him play elsewhere instead of dragging this out. Watch him go to the Ravens or bills with sexy rexy..he loves old def players

@FieldYates: Source: JJ Watt has restructured his contract. Turned $10M roster bonus into a signing bonus. Creates $8M in cap space for HOU for 2015.

"if the Eagles can trade Barkley there is an 80% chance they sign Tebow". What does that even mean? Chick who put that out there got roasted on Twitter for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom