NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
@ me missing out on the wrestling shenanigans today.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The NFL's Gold promotion for this upcoming season is dope.
pimp.gif

I used to hate the ever living **** out of Phil. For years I couldn't stand his bolo wearing, 100 miles per minute talkin' ***.

But he won me over in that AFC Title game vs. the Pats when he had that leg injury and left it all on the field. I did a complete 180 on him since that day.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
My brother has a friend who's nickname is Norv Turner and for lord knows what reason everytime he gets a text from him he feels the need to tell me "My boy Norv just hit me up"

Last edited:
Phil won me over when he beat down Cutler and the Bronco's a few years back and **** talked Cutler right off the field from the sideline 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
And let's not forget who his kicker was either
In his postseason career, Kaeding was 3-for-9 on field goal attempts at home and 8-for-15 (53.3%) overall in eight playoff games.
sick.gif

Found this funny though...
Kaeding made all seven of his field goal attempts with the Chargers in 2012, and left the team as the most accurate kicker in NFL history at 87% (180-of-207). 
Made them all when they mattered least.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Norv is THEE king of retreads. That's usually my 1st thought when it involves ol' boy.

Norv Turner's quizzical look as he loses another game as a HC should be used in the dictionary to illustrate a retread.

Last edited:
Solid coordinator, **** coach
That's the word, but I wish I knew more. I'm wondering his influence on Teddy too. I don't know where to ration the credit. I've heard great things about Scott -- Norv's son -- in that regard, but I don't know how much of that to believe because I'm sure Norv is heavily involved with that process and could it be Norv politicking to get his son an OC job? No idea how they operate like that.

I'm also perplexed by what's going on with Cordarelle Patterson. I can understand that he may still be raw and having a hard time adjusting to the playbook, but there still wasn't much effort to get him involved. He's the best playmaker on that team and they rarely called his number. When they did, the flow of the play just seemed off. Again, is that CP or Norv calling his number in bad spots? Mix of both?

His resume gives him the benefit of the doubt, but I'd like to see where he can take this offense in year 2. I imagine I'll learn a lot more after this next season.

Norv is THEE king of retreads. That's usually my 1st thought when it involves ol' boy.

Norv Turner's quizzical look as he loses another game as a HC should be used in the dictionary to illustrate a retread.
Truth. 
laugh.gif

May even get one more shot if Minnesota shows out. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom