NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lot harder to make it in baseball than any other sport. Once you get there though you're set

no doubt, my best friend in HS had a cousin who was a prospect, dude basically sacrificed years of his life to toil in the minors and never make it

Oh ****, here we go again.

Everybody take your shirts off....... :smh:

nQA5fbd.png

It's a lot harder to make it in baseball than any other sport. Once you get there though you're set

no doubt, my best friend in HS had a cousin who was a prospect, dude basically sacrificed years of his life to toil in the minors and never make it
i knew a kid that looked like the next great hitter, got drafted, lasted a year in the minors before retiring.

i knew a kid that looked like the next great hitter, got drafted, lasted a year in the minors before retiring.

my step brother is friends with Chris Lubanski who was drafted 5th overall by the Royals in 2003, hype around this dude was insane and he just never panned out

after 8 years he called it quits in 2011, Scott Boras still got him a $2 million signing bonus

Last edited:

Football is the last sport I'd want to play right now.

Doesn't get better than professional golf

closer in baseball >

or knuckleball pitcher >

Knuckeball pitcher assuming they start. Nothing would be better than having a set schedule. Once you play you know no matter what you'll have to do nothing for 5 games. Saw Yovanni Gallardo at a bar once in the middle of the season absolutely slammed hitting on chicks. Makes sense as he doesnt have to worry about a damn thing for a week.

Edit: i was thinking you were asking which one was better rather than saying they were both better than golf. whatevs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom