-Automatic 7pts for a TD
-Mandatory try from the 2 for 1pt
-Defense can score 1pt by returning a fumble or INT

@TimTebowGOAT: @PeteCarroll
-run the ball on the 1 when you have Marshawn

:lol:

@AroundTheNFL 2m2 minutes ago
Jim Tomsula: Reggie Bush 'can be an every-down back' for Niners
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...can-be-an-everydown-back?campaign=Twitter_atn
cfvODKC.png
Too early in his tenure to be making stupid moves. Hyde should be the man. When was Bush an every down back?! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Magee to try out for Red Sox
Updated: March 25, 2015, 1:09 PM ET
By Pat Yasinskas | ESPN.com
1761COMMENTS5EMAILPRINT
TAMPA, Fla. -- Linebacker Brandon Magee was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Wednesday morning. It didn't take him long to find a new team -- in a different sport.

Brandon Magee will try to catch on with the Red Sox after he was released by the Buccaneers.
Magee told the Tampa Bay Times he was headed to spring training at the Boston Red Sox's minor league facility in Fort Myers, Florida.

"I'm grateful for the opportunity they gave me at the time. Right now, I'm focused on spring training," Magee told the newspaper.

Magee played both sports in college at Arizona State and was drafted by the Red Sox in 2012. He previously was drafted by the Tampa Bay Rays and Oakland Athletics. Magee was with the Red Sox in extended spring training last year before signing with the Bucs.

Magee played sparingly for Tampa Bay last season. He had six tackles on special teams.

Why would the Jets file tampering charges on the Pats? :lol: You got Revis.

Phil won me over when he beat down Cutler and the Bronco's a few years back and **** talked Cutler right off the field from the sideline :rofl: :rofl:  

I remember a good number of analysts/commentators making a huge deal about that :lol: pretty much saying QBs can't directly go against each other so it's pointless

Rivers is forever a G off this :pimp:

Football is the last sport I'd want to play right now.

Let's see...play a sport where I get guaranteed money, don't have to worry about getting seriously hurt unless it's from a freak accident, and get to sit or stand for 80% of the game...

Or play a sport where a 265 lb dude running a 4.8 is trying to take my head off.

Pretty easy for me to decide, too.

Last edited:
if you're good to great, baseball > everything

if you're ok or average, man, baseball can be lousy living in the minors for 9 years.

Guaranteed money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not even debatable, plus he played on special teams.

Smart move and hope it works out.

if you're good to great, baseball > everything

if you're ok or average, man, baseball can be lousy living in the minors for 9 years.

Knew a dude who played in the minors, was making like 75k, doesn't sound lousy to me and dude was having a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
lotta these cats gotta take buses to games and never get the chance of reaching the show. you can make a good living (in comparison to working an office job) but when you look at your counterparts at the show, it kinda sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom