NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tradition of fighting for draft position?

I guess.

TMjzMoc.gif

Random thought but I was just wondering,how the hell has Trent ******* Richardson found a home yet Ridley still hasn't?? :wow: :x. He's had his fumbling issues in the past but he's much improved since and he once ran for 1.2k/12 tds. He's a pretty good back,not sure how he still hasn't gotten signed yet.

Last edited:
Random thought but I was just wondering,how the hell has Trent ******* Richardson found a home yet Ridley still hasn't?? :wow: :x. He's had his fumbling issues in the past but he's much improved since and he once ran for 1.2k/12 tds. He's a pretty good back,not sure how he still hasn't gotten signed yet.

probably because Ridley tried to get a bigger deal and now most backs are off the market and signed

Trent playing for his life, probably took the 1st deal that came his way, just like he runs into the 1st defender in his way

Last edited:
Raiders must always play Broncos and Chiefs 2x a year. No excuses.

Raiders like going 0-4?

Or does this have something to do with the 1980s?

You stupid bro. :lol:

Up until last season with Peyton and Co the Raiders (2010) had been the only team to sweep the division in a long time. :pimp:

As bad as we've been you'd have to go back at least ten years if not twice that to find the last time we went 0 - 6.

Last edited:
Of course. He backed up Sapp.

Don't give a ****. The Rock is an actor to me, not a wrestler.

Actually. Sapp backed up the rock, the rock got hurt And it was next man up. This was during the time of the lowest point of the U.

Shady cap hit was $11.9 mill this season. Chip says DeMarco this year- $5 mill. Mathews $2 mill. Darrin $4.1= $11.1 mill
pimp.gif
but but but:

"Let’s assume that Mathews’s deal eats up about $4 million in cap space this year. Assuming that it has a roster bonus, Murray should come in at about $9 million. The Eagles already have Sproles on their cap at $4.1 million. Even if they cut Chris Polk, that means about $17 million in cap space is committed to running backs."

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-chip-kelly-gamble-philadelphia-eagles/

Last edited:
Is there any other picture of Barnwell ANY WHERE other than that one? :lol: I one time googled him just to see what he looked like and that was the only one that ever came up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom