NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Sam's first priority has never been football. From day 1, he's been more about building his brand than actually playing the game. I think that's what's scaring teams away, and like it was pointed out...dude did himself no favors at the vet combine.

Michael Sam may suck relatively and Football may not be his first priority

Realistically he played well enough to at least be a training camp body

There are countless 7th round picks who don't get invites past their rookie season. I don't think there is any conspiracy or agenda against him.

Last edited:

There are countless 7th round picks who don't get invites past their rookie season. I don't think there is any conspiracy or agenda against him.

Yes he played well though in the NFL preseaspm

Also his college accomplishments in arguably the best conference in the nation would give GMs a second look

I cant think of many other guys who played great enough to win player of the year for a big time conference not get 2 seasons to make in the NFL

Jason White? Pat Fitzgerald?

Sans the gay controversy, he would be on a NFL training camp roster

Last edited:
Yes he played well though in the NFL preseaspm

Also his college accomplishments in arguably the best conference in the nation would give GMs a second look

I cant think of many other guys who played great enough to win player of the year for a big time conference not get 2 seasons to make in the NFL

Jason White? Pat Fitzgerald?

Sans the gay controversy, he would be on a NFL training camp roster

True

Kerry situation is more believable IMO. He was solid for Arizona, then he just disappeared around the time that article came out.

100% sure Kerry was black balled when those pics were leaked out

Word,you're telling me not ONE single team had use for him after that Cardinals year? The season PFF had him ranked as the 4th best safety. Not like he was washed up anyway since he was still under 30 :lol:

Last edited:
Gronk on concussions:

Gronk isn’t worried about not remembering things later in life because “that happens all the time. I don’t even know how I got to my hotel last night.”
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/rob-gronkowski-interview-jim-rome-concussions

:rofl:

Josh-Freeman.jpg

ALL THE DOPE BOYS IN THE 305 CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS KLOWN
He gon meet up with irvin 

View media item 1370300

Dont see the big deal about that pic

There's only 365 more days left until the next Wrestlemania

Gotta put that work in

Last edited:
Yeah, those pics were wild :lol:

It's hard to prove he was blackballed, but no reason he shouldn't be on some teams roster. Never forgave him for that jets/stealers playoff game tho.

100% sure Kerry was black balled when those pics were leaked out
hell yea he was ......dude got exposed like hell on the internet 

I kind of hate that fact it was ******* MTO that ended up costing him his livelihood :smh:
going on vacation and taking pics hugged up like that was gonna get him exposed one way or another 

Probably true but still sucks to see after the fact. Down low NFL players seem to have definitely learned since then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom