NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the jaded assistant the one who leaked the pics?
been awhile ago but I think it was something like that 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

yeah i just looked it up...Rhodes hit him from behind & Eric Smith him him right under the facemask....brutal hit

Freeman was training with Kurt Warner
This means ****.

It's about mental makeup with NFL quarterbacks and not physical skill set or fundamental mechanics. Technique should've long been learned. Unless they did a brain transplant, he's still the same guy.

Last edited:
Training with the right guy can change a person's mindset tho. Kurt could have helped him in other ways (confidence, spiritual, etc). More of a mentor than a teacher, you know?

I do. I get it. I really do. But it's rare these guys turn it around simply by training with an all-time great. Kurt throwing dummy bags at Freeman to improve confidence in the pocket is different then multiple bodies with appendages flying and swinging around you. Working 1 on 1 is different than the team dynamic. Sure, Kurt can give him some pep, but when Freeman starts to play piss poor again and his teammates question why he's playing, that confidence can revert back to what it was really damn quickly.

Just color me skeptical. Let him prove me/us wrong.

Last edited:
Wanna talk about slept on? Zack De La Rocha as an MC. Dude can spit.

*what happened to our music thread in here? Did that idea get shot down?

Last edited:
Zack wasn't really slept on, he just was way too into his movement and it got in the way of his music

Last edited:
RATM is forever and always appreciated.

Their catalog is ******* insane. Hit after hit after hit....

Zack wasn't really slept on, he just was way too into his movement and it got in the way of his music

He's passionate about his causes, but I think people lose sight as to how brilliant he lyrically is due to his activism and outside interests.

Purely talking about hip-hop, and as a testament to how dope Zack is as an MC, you can easily make an argument that he outdid KRS-1 on the Criminals in Action track from back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom