NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTers def hate to tip :lol:

I worked and lived in Ocean City, MD back in 2002 for the summer and Tony Siragusa came in and I waited on him, he was cool as hell, tipped me $150

Me and my family used to go to Siragusa's restaurant in New Jersey all the time growing up. He's a great dude.

laugh.gif
full of excuses, guessing he was low on blood sugar when he let marshawn have another beast mode run  played any above average receiver
Huh.  So based on this it looks like the leaks are real?  Still hope they don't get stuck with an orange jersey.

Huh.  So based on this it looks like the leaks are real?  Still hope they don't get stuck with an orange jersey.
If the style guide I posted earlier is legit, they will have a brown jersey too.  The orange is probably just going to be an alternate. 

the white Browns jersey is one of the cleanest in the league...shame they put "Cleveland" on it :smh:

Didn't know anybody outside of cle fans likes any cle browns jerseys... They legit have the worst colors and some of the worst unis in the l to me. White , orange and brown.. All of them.

Last edited:
It's a terrible color combo but for some reason I love it. Such a clean and simple look. Liked the all brown look last season. Love the white jerseys and their new jerseys are fire.

Washington has the worst jerseys and colors.

I don't like any of the Orange stuff and the brown jerseys are ok...but the classic white unis are clean

Strangely while the uniforms look ok I think those colors on fan gear is horrible looking

Purple and yellow :x
Green and yellow :x

Burgandy and Gold is one notch better than those 2 but still bad.
gold and green agree with you.... Purple and yellow is a dope color way to me . Much better then orange and brown...

I don't agree with the Washington's having horrible colors. Nothing wrong with burgundy and gold...

Last edited:
gold and green agree with you.... Purple and yellow is a dope color way to me . Much better then orange and brown...

I don't agree with the Washington's having horrible colors. Nothing wrong with burgundy and gold...

Lighter shade of purple and yellows look awesome together. Pastels FTW

Why would Philly want Manziel?

Why would Philly want Manziel?
JFB was headed to Oregon before A&M offered in Dec of his Sr year IIRC.  Considering the source, the rumor is most likely BS though.  One chatsports biggest rumor mongers is a HS kid. 

I'm kind of hoping he ends up in KC or NO. 

Last edited:
Worst of all time, logo sucks, team sucked, colors suck

But due to brightness I could see kids today loving these (not saying that's you Still)

Those really are some of the worst of all time :lol:,the flamboyant Jack Sparrow logo is arguably the worst ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom