NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
McNair was the definition of a warrior, dude couldn't practice and barely move during the week then went out there like he was 100% on Sundays, real shame how it all ended for him

It's the offseason... tell them man. I wanna know now. Lol.

man just everything from spit to hairs from different regions, never mess with restaurant staff because you never know the dudes cooking your food

this is why I will never send anything back :x

I never send food back and I'm never rude to anyone handling my food. Not risking any of that ****. Whenever anyone I'm with is rude, I always say please don't spit in my food. Waiters are usually stunned like I already know.

[COLOR=#red]hahaha.. Yea I'm in that same camp.

I rarely go out to eat, I like to cook a lot. But when I do I treat everyone kind and tip well. If you go to restaurants that have idiot servers or children that don't know customer service you get what you deserve. That's on the consumer, not the provider at that point.

But... If it's sh-tty service, which hasn't happened often, then I don't leave a tip. But you don't have to throw it in anyone's face such as "go broncos" from a millionaire. Pretty Stupid. [/COLOR]

Kind of an interesting tidbit: Joe Flacco has never missed a game and has made the playoffs in all but one season. Every year that he's made the playoffs, the Ravens have won at least one game.

Kind of an interesting tidbit: Joe Flacco has never missed a game and has made the playoffs in all but one season. Every year that he's made the playoffs, the Ravens have won at least one game.

Joe>Stafford>Matt Ryan

4txNk9q.png

As much as it would hurt to see Phil leave, realistically we have no chance to win the Super Bowl so we might as well trade him and start fresh.

I really feel dirty for saying that, but I'm trying to be objecfive. He can still ball, and We'll be hurting for a few seasons... But if we get Mariota and some other draft pics we could have a nice future.

if he doesn't wanna be there then trading him is the right move for the Chargers, some team will give up a ransom for a QB like Rivers

he can turn a team like the Texans or Bills into an instant contender

Yeah word.
Last thing I want is for him to leave in free agency.

If he's sending hints he wants out, get that RG3 type package of picks and start rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom