I don't care what anyone says, these are
pimp.gif

8z1h5c.jpg
Based on this photo, I'm with you.

Yeah dont look bad at all there

bucs_display_image.jpeg

They look like their garbage classic self in this OG pic though

Last edited:
“I am anxious to start a new chapter and get on with the rest of my life,” Adrian Peterson said today, adding that he’s eager to share what he and his family went through while he was out of football last year.

Peterson didn’t specifically say that he wants his new chapter to be somewhere other than Minnesota, and he hasn’t said publicly that he wants to leave. But statements from Peterson’s agent, as well as multiple media reports, have indicated that he wants to go elsewhere because he thinks the Vikings weren’t supportive enough when he was placed on the commissioner’s exempt list last year after he was indicted for abusing his son.

Yeah, real sorry the Minnesota Vikings didn't take sides, specifically yours, upon you admitting about taking a whip out of the whip closet you said you have and hitting him - specifically - 40 times. Oh, and putting leaves in his mouth.

He's made himself the victim and should probably not have nine kids, but what do you do? We've all gotten to the fifth kid and said, "What are these condoms for again?"

Last edited:
The Yucs era uniforms are
pimp.gif

TB would have been better off using those and replacing the Bucco Bruce logo with the current one.  Kind of like what Buffalo did. 

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 53s53 seconds ago
NFL says it has suspended Patriots RB LeGarrette Blount for this year's regular-season opener.

:nerd:

marijuana....

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 6m6 minutes ago
#Patriots RB LeGarrette Blount has been suspended 1 game for violating the NFL substance abuse policy. Stems from Aug arrest for marijuana

Last edited:
That Blount suspension is from when he got caught blowing trees with Laveon Bell right?

And I feel you AP, that organization turned their backs on you during your time of need :smh: ... just take that paycut and come to Dallas, Jerry will help you get thru these tough times, ask Greg :lol:

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 7m7 minutes ago
I am genuinely shocked at how poorly Marcus Mariota is coming across on Gruden's QB Camp. Doesnt want to be there, sleepwalking through it.

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 5m5 minutes ago
That being said, thank goodness Gruden's QB Camp is back. He's already named two plays after Disney characters and made Mariota cringe.

Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 3m3 minutes ago
"You're starting to bother me." - Gruden to Marcus Mariota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom