NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I ever say never question them.. Hell, look at what I've said after the bradford trade.. Hell, look at what I said above

When was the only season maclin had over 1000 yards?

When was desean's best season?

When was lesean' best year?

What was the Eagles record the year before chip?

What was the Eagles record the year before that?

Son you just be talking in circles.

You type all this stuff to justify and defend Chip Kelly then sit back like "Oh no I'm just explaining". You're a Eagles fan, we get it. You want them to do good but you go to the extreme. If you don't see it I don't know what to tell you. :lol:

Last edited:
The implications of names like Sandusky and Paterno is where I got off board. Those names imply far more than a simplistic entitlement or power issue with NFL coaches

Son you just be talking in circles.

You type all this stuff to justify and defend Chip Kelly then sit back like "Oh no I'm just explaining". You're a Eagles fan, we get it. You want them to do good but you go to the extreme. If you don't see it I don't know what to tell you. :lol:

I'm giving context..

You said:
And the fact that he let all that talent go

Only player that was "let go" out of the people mentioned was desean, which I said above

I go to the extreme, yet this was said:
Same entitlement Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky felt.

NFL is actually probably a step down for guys like Chip.

I remember when Eagles fans would argue that McCoy was the best RB in the L, then months later he was washed up and over rated :rofl:

I don't think any esgles fan called mccoy washed up or overrated.. There was an article that talked about the career arcs of RBs and factored in career lengths and carries and all that

Our issues with mccoy were voiced last season, him dancing to much and having carries for negative yardage instead of just picking up the 3-4 yards that were there and setting up the next down.. But that's shady, he's always looking for the homerun

Last edited:
I go to the extreme, yet this was said:
Same entitlement Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky felt.

NFL is actually probably a step down for guys like Chip.

Hell yeah you go to the extreme and 1000 did to. :lol:

You been waving your Chip Kelly flag in here all off-season but like I said if you don't see it oh well. Keep doing your thing.

Nah, I just think having Sporles on board ate into some of his production/targets in the passing game.

I'm not sold on the McCoy's production dropped by 33% because of his skill, I think it had more to do with adding Sproles, Maclin coming back, the TEs stepping up their production etc.

his yards per carry avg went from 5.1 to 4.2

here is you implying he was a product of his line and pretty much saying he is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom