NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was linked on Deadspin earlier today. Darren Sharper is a vile human being. Not much more needs to be said.

It's a VERY long read. It's a disturbing read. However, it sheds light in the botched "investigation," and the disgusting methods and lengths Sharper would go to prey on his victims.

Upon Further Review: Inside the Police Failure to Stop Darren Sharper’s Rape Spree
That's some brutal stuff. Sharper, for one, but the investigation units? 
mean.gif

This was linked on Deadspin earlier today. Darren Sharper is a vile human being. Not much more needs to be said.

It's a VERY long read. It's a disturbing read. However, it sheds light in the botched "investigation," and the disgusting methods and lengths Sharper would go to prey on his victims.

Upon Further Review: Inside the Police Failure to Stop Darren Sharper’s Rape Spree

I hope he is murdered in prison, after being raped first.

That article is truly incredible work, but man that **** is sobering as hell. :smh:

I was getting sick to my stomach reading about his life off the field. "She's on the potion. She's ready." :smh:

Hopefully karma catches up with him.

Thank you for providing that article, which is a great piece of journalism. Absolutely horrible.

any cliffs? not sure i wanna spend that time reading about a piece of ****.

good pickup for the jets with ridley. nice upside potentially.

You probably know the cliffs already, but one big point is that he was accused multiple times in different cities/states but the women weren't taken seriously and no one checked on the previous accusations towards him.

He was finally arrested after raping 4 women in 24 hours in LA and Vegas.

You probably know the cliffs already, but one big point is that he was accused multiple times in different cities/states but the women weren't taken seriously and no one checked on the previous accusations towards him.

He was finally arrested after raping 4 women in 24 hours in LA and Vegas.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Just heard -- on an MLB broadcast of all places -- that 18% of NFL officials will not be returning next year due to even more rule changes.

Again...FU** you Goodell.

Last edited:
what are the contract details?

i'm all for it if he can stay healthy & hold onto the ball

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Follow
Only 2 RBs (Forte, Rice) had more carries, yards and TDs with fewer fumbles than Ridley from 2011-14.
8:14 PM - 8 Apr 2015

It was a bigger story only because BB has fumbles/to's more than anything so his benching went public,hes been MUCH improved in that regard lately.

Last edited:
I have zero desire to read that article.. He should be buried under the jail

If he only gets 9 years, it's an f'n joke

Looks like they hired a female line judge too. Power to her, I guess.

This ain't your father's NFL no more. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom