NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they listened to billy b and opened everything to review?

Or how about allowing teams to challenge for the amount of timeouts they have remaining?

Or what about the extra goalline cameras?

I feel dirty agreeing with belichick, especially on so many points.. I know the new female ref is a PR move (especially since the NBA got themselves one), but as long as she knows the rules and enforces whatever version she has evenly, I don't care what her gender is

If she's cute does she get custom shirts like Ed hochuli to accentuate her assets?

Sharper is a freakin nut job
Legitimately sick and demented.

Im rich, in the L and women find me attractive but nah f dat b imma put them on the "potion" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

bury that man in the core of the earth 

I hope dude meets this character in jail

Nah dude needssssssssss to meet this dude:

Although I need dude to get savage like the boondocks version:

Or he could always get the ll cool j pool table special.. Very vivid, so you can click if you want:

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Pitt RB Le'Veon Bell suspended 3 games, fined additional game check for violating substance abuse policy, per league sources. He is appealing

welp

3 games for Bell meh. Goodall needs to cut the crap and let weed be allowed in the league. NFL players job revolves around them being pounded by men, weed is a necessity for recovery for some of these dudes. 10x better than feeding them opiates.

aint this gone down before LAST season..

why they just now suspending these dudes?

Ok, so it wasn't volleyball. Rather, just playing catch with a 10lb medicine ball.

Link was COMPLETE clickbait :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom