NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these bum qbs getting pay checks but my mans Vince Young can't get another shot
mean.gif
Fixed

I was so hype to see Manziel play but those two games he played were some of the worst QB play I've seen this side of Tebow.

I was so hype to see Manziel play but those two games he played were some of the worst QB play I've seen this side of Tebow.

Tebow looked like a hall of famer compared to Manziel

All the Manziel riders have gone into hiding, he was gonna bf great in the NFL this time last year and if you disagreed you didn't know anything

People were fooling themselves with manziel. I remember watch him in college thinking he was going to bust. It's really not surprising IMO.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1h1 hour ago
Since Troy Polamalu entered NFL in 2003, he and Charles Woodson are only players with at least 30 INTs, 10 forced fumbles and 10 sacks.

Troy :smokin

Favorite memory is the 2008 AFCC when he picked off Flacco, ran across the field and scored with Heinz Field the loudest it's ever been. Sent them to the SB and trophy

His timing of the snap on short downs
His pinky INT vs Chargers
His fumble return for a TD vs GB in 05
His 'INT' vs Indy in 05 which should have sealed it
His ankle tackle on a RB for a loss as he comes flying into the screen

Besides QB no player impacted the W/L record like Troy. And even better dude off the field which is refreshing. Best of luck, see you in Canton (I hope)

Him and Ed dominating the safety position :smokin
End of an era :frown:

Last edited:
^true. Didn't think of it because that was way before my time, but I have watched the 30 for 30 on that draft. Don't think Elway could've pulled that without the threat of playing for the Yankees though.

Last edited:
^doubt it. Those Super Bowls were won by a combination of the D-line and Eli's clutch factor. Throw Phil in there and I doubt you get the same result.

This. The Mannings are football's royal family. Only a Manning can dictate who he's going to play for right out of college.

I wasn't serious about MM8 pulling that kind of move, that's not even in his character

I meant it as being taken by the Browns is where QB's go to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom