NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
random but why the hell is ESPN covering Christy Mack's road to recovery?!?! i like her an all, but ESPN? really? :rofl:

ESPN ‏@espn 2m2 minutes ago
Christy Mack suffered awful injuries in an alleged assault. @espnW details her long road back: http://es.pn/1Hk3LXi

Last edited:
I didn't mean there is anything wrong with the subway. That wasn't the point :lol:

I took Bart to work for over a year.
We take Bart to the city a lot when I'm in the bay.

I meant dudes who CANT AFFORD A CAR, and can ONLY take a cab or the subway to work or to take girls out, still have the nerve to make fun of other dudes cars.

What's wrong with that? Hmm idk, maybe the fact that it's making fun of someone for having something you can't even attain yourself?

Last edited:
random but why the hell is ESPN covering Christy Mack's road to recovery?!?! i like her an all, but ESPN? really?
roll.gif

ESPN ‏@espn 2m2 minutes ago
Christy Mack suffered awful injuries in an alleged assault. @espnW details her long road back: http://es.pn/1Hk3LXi
Her skillset is noteworthy 

30 minute drive each way for me :smh:

I did enjoy it at first but its getting a little tired :lol:

[COLOR=#red]45 - Hour, on a good day (rare) it's only half an hour :smh:... quit complaining. you're getting paid.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
random but why the hell is ESPN covering Christy Mack's road to recovery?!?! i like her an all, but ESPN? really?
roll.gif
That's actually really funny.

Certainly will read though.
I didn't mean there is anything wrong with the subway. That wasn't the point
laugh.gif

I took Bart to work for over a year.
We take Bart to the city a lot when I'm in the bay.

I meant dudes who CANT AFFORD A CAR, and can ONLY take a cab or the subway to work or to take girls out, still have the nerve to make fun of other dudes cars.

What's wrong with that? Hmm idk, maybe the fact that it's making fun of someone for having something you can't even attain yourself?
I dunno, I'm from NYC but I always thought the Cali thing of cars as a status symbol was mad stupid.  What a terrible investment.  Would never buy a car if I can avoid it.

I still don't think you guys got my point.

I wasn't talking about people who were financially savvy and avoided buying vehicles because of their instant depreciation.

I meant, it's funny to see dudes who WISH THEY COULD AFFORD A CAR, but CANT... MAKE FUN OF OTHER MEN'S CAR CHOICES, when those other men obviously have the funds to own a car whether it's smart or not.

It's like me saying "lol what kinda girly *** dude buys a 55 inch 4k TV" but then I go home and struggle on a 13 inch vcr combo square 4:3 TV constantly checking my savings account to see if I can afford to buy a newer TV.

Repped, Licensed To Ball.

I know the feeling. I live in Brooklyn. I love taking subway. I bought my first vehicles in 1996 Dodge Caravan when I was a college student. It was a cheap deal for me. I took courses in Long Island which I didn't want to take transportation. Transportation would take me two hours to get there. One day I hung out with my friends from my high school. They laughed at me when they saw my van. I shrugged off. When we were ready for home, they asked me if I can give them a ride. My facial expression was like heck no, that's what you get it for making fun of my van. They had to take subway. That was probably childish of me. :lol:

That's actually really funny.

Certainly will read though.

I dunno, I'm from NYC but I always thought the Cali thing of cars as a status symbol was mad stupid.  What a terrible investment.  Would never buy a car if I can avoid it.

Cars aren't meant to be investments, otherwise nobody would ever own one :lol:

Car payments are the worst :smh:

Last edited:
Live in Seattle, and I understand why some people prefer to take public transportation (NYC, SF,etc.), but life for me is a lot more convenient with a car. Would be a struggle without one for me.

Live in Seattle, and I understand why some people prefer to take public transportation (NYC, SF,etc.), but life for me is a lot more convenient with a car. Would be a struggle without one for me.
I take the Lightrail here since I live and work right next to it and it's free for me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Seattle needs better public transportation, the traffic can be a nightmare.

It's not like the subway here is a blissful experience but hey it does get you around.

Last edited:

I take the Lightrail here since I live and work right next to it and it's free for me 
laugh.gif

Yeah that's convenient as well, especially if you have to go downtown, it's fairly cheap and parking is impossible in downtown.

It's not like the subway here is a blissful experience but hey it does get you around.
Taking I5 to UW Seattle is a nightmare
sick.gif
405 to UW Bothell is not much better.

winter is especially when I prefer the car, hate waiting outside at the train station then all the delays with snow and ice

The traffic makes no sense either. I can leave at a certain time and get to Seattle pretty quickly, but the next day leave 10 minutes later and end up being on the road an extra hour. It's so stupid. When it rains traffic is worse. When it's sunny traffic is the same as if it rains. I don't get it.

I go to Seattle frequently for work and I only live about 20 miles outside of downtown, but I dread it everytime, because the traffic is too draining.

Last edited:

The traffic makes no sense either. I can leave at a certain time and get to Seattle pretty quickly, but the next day leave 10 minutes later and end up being on the road an extra hour. It's so stupid. When it rains traffice is worse. When it's sunny traffic is the same as if it rains. I don't get it.

I got to Seattle frequently for work and I only live about 20 miles outside of downtown, but I dread it everytime, because the traffic is too draining.

When I was stationed at Ft. Lewis, it was the exact same ****.

Leave post by 5:10... home in 10-15 mins. Don't leave post until 5:20... home in 30-45 mins.

Add an extra half hour on Friday nights. :smh: Damn near bumper-to-bumper from Tacoma to Seattle.

Last edited:
yeah when it rains, people outside of the northeast turn into morons behind the wheel. it's frustrating as hell. yes, you need to be more careful. no, you don't need to cut your speed in half. no, slamming your brakes every time you see brake lights is not a good idea. ****, man :lol:

laugh.gif

Yeah that's convenient as well, especially if you have to go downtown, it's fairly cheap and parking is impossible in downtown.

Taking I5 to UW Seattle is a nightmare
sick.gif
405 to UW Bothell is not much better.
I dont know how people who live north of downtown manage that atrocity 
laugh.gif

When I lived in Fairwood 405 to Mercer Island used to be a ***** at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom