NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
His account wasn't hacked either.

One of Darrelle's folks run a few things of his from time to time. They usually don't turn up like this though.
laugh.gif

Although I'm sure his team (not the Jets) aren't happy about it and probably made sure to correct that for the future.

No way did Revis say any of that :lol: . At least I want to believe he didn't.

He's one of the good guys who just knows how to play the financial system like a fiddle just as well as he does the field.

Zero problems with what Revis said. People say wild **** to him, he can say whatever he wants back. Nothing but respect.

I am actually the opposite, I enjoy my commute to work every day, it's like my peace before I walk into work and have no idea what to expect for that day

I would love a job where I didn't have to drive to work

I am actually the opposite, I enjoy my commute to work every day, it's like my peace before I walk into work and have no idea what to expect for that day

my commute is AWFUL in the bay area. but i started leaving my house at 6:15am and working at our company gym before work. so my morning commute is a breeze. the commute home can suck, but i just use it as my own music therapy time :lol:

I have the ability to avoid the highways which is nice, probably why I enjoy it

when I would drive into the city it was god awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom