NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
winter is especially when I prefer the car, hate waiting outside at the train station then all the delays with snow and ice
You live in Philly?  I used to take SEPTA back when I lived there.  Septa sucks 
laugh.gif
.  Still using tokens like it's 1985.  If you buy a monthly card it only lasts from the day you buy it until the end of the month, rather than a full thirty days... Makes zero sense.

My boy lives in Mercer Island. Only black guy in his building, I laugh my *** of every time I visit. Beautiful ******* area though, my goodness.

No way is TB taking Mariota over Jameis. Mariota is so far behind, it's comical.

You live in Philly?  I used to take SEPTA back when I lived there.  Septa sucks :lol: .  Still using tokens like it's 1985.  If you buy a monthly card it only lasts from the day you buy it until the end of the month, rather than a full thirty days... Makes zero sense.

yes sir

Septa has gotten better but I still prefer driving over it, Connor Barwin rides Septa, he is like their rich hipster spokesmen now :lol:

View media item 1489776

so Jaws is saying the Bucs are selecting MM8 and not Jameis :nerd:

@LukeEasterling: The latest I'm hearing now from my sources around the league, who are pretty wired in, is Ron Jaworski is just throwing stuff at the wall.

I hope the Bucs don't draft MM8. Jameis & Bucs just seem like the perfect fit.

*Plus he said Kaepernick could be the greatest QB ever :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone is going to start throwing crazy **** around in the hopes that it sticks. No one remembers all of the wrong predictions but they're quick to bring up the right ones. :lol:

My sources tell me Jameis is going to drop down and be taken by San Diego.

Then Rivers will be traded to the Jets for three 1st round picks and Revis.

Trust me, my sources don't lie. :pimp:

Thought it was funny when they had Caliendo in the booth impersonating him.

You could tell he was legit not amused. :lol:

ESPN completely overdoes Caliendo and has run his impersonations into the ground. When I see him on ESPN, I immediately turn the channel.

Oh I do too. Impersonations are only funny the first couple times.

It was just hilarious because you could see the anger in Gruden's face.

I still don't think you guys got my point.

I wasn't talking about people who were financially savvy and avoided buying vehicles because of their instant depreciation.

I meant, it's funny to see dudes who WISH THEY COULD AFFORD A CAR, but CANT... MAKE FUN OF OTHER MEN'S CAR CHOICES, when those other men obviously have the funds to own a car whether it's smart or not.

It's like me saying "lol what kinda girly *** dude buys a 55 inch 4k TV" but then I go home and struggle on a 13 inch vcr combo square 4:3 TV constantly checking my savings account to see if I can afford to buy a newer TV.

Are you saying I can't afford to drive a car? :lol:

Seattle needs better public transportation, the traffic can be a nightmare.

It's not like the subway here is a blissful experience but hey it does get you around.

The traffic makes no sense either. I can leave at a certain time and get to Seattle pretty quickly, but the next day leave 10 minutes later and end up being on the road an extra hour. It's so stupid. When it rains traffic is worse. When it's sunny traffic is the same as if it rains. I don't get it.

I go to Seattle frequently for work and I only live about 20 miles outside of downtown, but I dread it everytime, because the traffic is too draining.

:lol: When I was still working in Renton, when I left at 1:50 Im there by 2:30 at latest
When I left at 2:00 im lucky to make it by 3:00

Gruden is great, cracks me up every time. I love listening to his BS on QB Camp and MNF.

That Gruden impersonation was great. Spot on. Couldn't even tell them apart and Gruden was livid.

Gruden is overrated as a coach. Took Dungy's Bucs and wok with them and beat his old team.

Like whats the secret to box jumps because we all know damn well that JJ Watt cant vertical jump over 60 inches

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom